New Coach.

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
medlocke

Re: New Coach.

Post by medlocke »

Mike wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 11:17 am
nathan_rugby wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:06 am
medlocke wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 8:33 am Tap Edwards back up and give him the back room staff and players he wants, Give him a chance, He was willing to come once, Surely he would like the chance to redeem himself with the good folk of Wigan
So you're against the jobs for the boys culture and bringing back old players, but are happy to bring Edwards back in?

Even after he did us dirty and didn't want to come in the end because he got a better offer else where?

Double standards.
You got him meds!
An unintentional bonus :D
Gerrumonside

Post by Gerrumonside »

Personally I’d be happy to keep Lam as coach, think he’s doing a good job and would love to see the progression with a few more seasons under him.

I may be wrong but not having the squad depth may be hindering him a little and he may not have that much say in recruitment - if we’d had a fully fit George Burgess in the grand final I think we may have won that game and we have been struggling a bit in the pack with last weekend a case in point.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

medlocke wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:42 pm
Mike wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 11:17 am
nathan_rugby wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:06 am

So you're against the jobs for the boys culture and bringing back old players, but are happy to bring Edwards back in?

Even after he did us dirty and didn't want to come in the end because he got a better offer else where?

Double standards.
You got him meds!
An unintentional bonus :D
:lol: