Matty Peet / Shaun Wane

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
User avatar
wall_of_voodoo
Posts: 1190
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:51 am

Re: Matty Peet / Shaun Wane

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

jobo wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 11:35 am What about John Winder?

He's been an integral part of the first team coaching set up for years.
I'm sure the administrators sacked the cleaning ladies. How about one of them for coach next season?

All stinks of total lack of ambition or penny pinching (or both)
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
Charriots Offiah
Posts: 920
Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:14 pm

Re: Matty Peet / Shaun Wane

Post by Charriots Offiah »

wall_of_voodoo wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 5:45 pm
jobo wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 11:35 am What about John Winder?

He's been an integral part of the first team coaching set up for years.
I'm sure the administrators sacked the cleaning ladies. How about one of them for coach next season?

All stinks of total lack of ambition or penny pinching (or both)
It’s results and trophies that count, are you happy with Lam?
Tricky Dicky1
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun May 05, 2019 2:40 pm

Re: Matty Peet / Shaun Wane

Post by Tricky Dicky1 »

Dont forget we have tommy next year also
User avatar
wall_of_voodoo
Posts: 1190
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:51 am

Re: Matty Peet / Shaun Wane

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 12:25 am
wall_of_voodoo wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 5:45 pm
jobo wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 11:35 am What about John Winder?

He's been an integral part of the first team coaching set up for years.
I'm sure the administrators sacked the cleaning ladies. How about one of them for coach next season?

All stinks of total lack of ambition or penny pinching (or both)
It’s results and trophies that count, are you happy with Lam?
TBH Chariots in my opinion no

The problem I have, and I understand his first season was only ever supposed to have been as a stand-in, it is that after all this time he still has no idea what his best team line up is or how to get the best out of that line-up
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
fozzieskem
Posts: 3907
Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 10:54 am

Re: Matty Peet / Shaun Wane

Post by fozzieskem »

wall_of_voodoo wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 4:17 pm
Charriots Offiah wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 12:25 am
wall_of_voodoo wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 5:45 pm

I'm sure the administrators sacked the cleaning ladies. How about one of them for coach next season?

All stinks of total lack of ambition or penny pinching (or both)
It’s results and trophies that count, are you happy with Lam?
TBH Chariots in my opinion no

The problem I have, and I understand his first season was only ever supposed to have been as a stand-in, it is that after all this time he still has no idea what his best team line up is or how to get the best out of that line-up
The club have at best stood still under Lam,at worst gone backwards
User avatar
wall_of_voodoo
Posts: 1190
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:51 am

Re: Matty Peet / Shaun Wane

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

fozzieskem wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 5:55 pm
wall_of_voodoo wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 4:17 pm
Charriots Offiah wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 12:25 am

It’s results and trophies that count, are you happy with Lam?
TBH Chariots in my opinion no

The problem I have, and I understand his first season was only ever supposed to have been as a stand-in, it is that after all this time he still has no idea what his best team line up is or how to get the best out of that line-up
The club have at best stood still under Lam,at worst gone backwards
LMAO Not much more we can say about Lam's coaching credentials after today's debacle can we pal
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
Charriots Offiah
Posts: 920
Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:14 pm

Re: Matty Peet / Shaun Wane

Post by Charriots Offiah »

wall_of_voodoo wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 4:17 pm
Charriots Offiah wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 12:25 am
wall_of_voodoo wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 5:45 pm

I'm sure the administrators sacked the cleaning ladies. How about one of them for coach next season?

All stinks of total lack of ambition or penny pinching (or both)
It’s results and trophies that count, are you happy with Lam?
TBH Chariots in my opinion no

The problem I have, and I understand his first season was only ever supposed to have been as a stand-in, it is that after all this time he still has no idea what his best team line up is or how to get the best out of that line-up
Had IFL and Rads got it right then it would have been one season. Giz saw the writing on the wall🤔. To be fair to Lam though he is having to make a silk purse out of a pig’s ear.
User avatar
jaws1
Posts: 2886
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:43 pm
Contact:

Re: Matty Peet / Shaun Wane

Post by jaws1 »

andystreacle19 wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:24 pm Wigan Management Structure 2022

Matty Peet Head Coach
Lockers Assistant Head Coach
Shaun Wane Director of Rugby (Part Time Role)
After todays debacle we want a new coach with better ideas completely different game plan to what we have now.
Matty Peet ,Lockers are todays coaches and along with Lam coach the team .If Wane comes back we will see rugby as played today one up rugby Waneball and no plan B .
Charriots Offiah
Posts: 920
Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:14 pm

Re: Matty Peet / Shaun Wane

Post by Charriots Offiah »

jaws1 wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 10:15 pm
andystreacle19 wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:24 pm Wigan Management Structure 2022

Matty Peet Head Coach
Lockers Assistant Head Coach
Shaun Wane Director of Rugby (Part Time Role)
After todays debacle we want a new coach with better ideas completely different game plan to what we have now.
Matty Peet ,Lockers are todays coaches and along with Lam coach the team .If Wane comes back we will see rugby as played today one up rugby Waneball and no plan B .
But trophies?
User avatar
jaws1
Posts: 2886
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:43 pm
Contact:

Re: Matty Peet / Shaun Wane

Post by jaws1 »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 10:17 pm
jaws1 wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 10:15 pm
andystreacle19 wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:24 pm Wigan Management Structure 2022

Matty Peet Head Coach
Lockers Assistant Head Coach
Shaun Wane Director of Rugby (Part Time Role)
After todays debacle we want a new coach with better ideas completely different game plan to what we have now.
Matty Peet ,Lockers are todays coaches and along with Lam coach the team .If Wane comes back we will see rugby as played today one up rugby Waneball and no plan B .
But trophies?
Even Wane had some embarrassing defeats its time we brought another Madge to change the mentality of this Wigan jobs for the boys and change the attitude .
Post Reply