If we are looking for cheap signings

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
fozzieskem

Re: If we are looking for cheap signings

Post by fozzieskem »

Barney841 wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:12 am
Charriots Offiah wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:32 pm
Barney841 wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:09 am If IL and Rads are looking for cheap options and if we are needing a winger, I’d look at Ryan Hall.
Prolific try scorer, and that’s in not great Hull KR side, he decent in defence and is a big strong lad. Obviously maybe of lost a little pace because of his age, still worth a look
He won’t come cheap.
I honestly don’t think he would be that expensive.
He’s at the tail end of his career and is no longer an international
Ohh I think he should be in the end gland squad he,along with Davies is the form winger at present the way he’s comeback from the injuries says a lot about Ryan Hall given he is as you say the wrong end of his career
Barney841

Re: If we are looking for cheap signings

Post by Barney841 »

fozzieskem wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:30 am
Barney841 wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:12 am
Charriots Offiah wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:32 pm

He won’t come cheap.
I honestly don’t think he would be that expensive.
He’s at the tail end of his career and is no longer an international
Ohh I think he should be in the end gland squad he,along with Davies is the form winger at present the way he’s comeback from the injuries says a lot about Ryan Hall given he is as you say the wrong end of his career
Yeah you’ve got a point. He is in form. If he does make the England squad than yeah, he probably will be on decent money