Joe Bullock

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Blackpool_Pie

Joe Bullock

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

Have I missed something? Looks like hes going to Wire as a done deal. What's going on there?
widdenoldboy

Re: Joe Bullock

Post by widdenoldboy »

Hes out of contract at end of season and Wire have made him a good offer.
NICKYKISS

Post by NICKYKISS »

A piece on Rugby League Live yesterday highlighted how nervous clubs are about the lack of available quality on the transfer market for next season. He said a panic is running through clubs and said it was highlighted by the fact that more than half of the clubs in Superleague were fighting for Bullock and offering him good money. I’d question if we could’ve got him tied up earlier (as in last season when he was playing well) but he’s not worth spending fortunes on. He’s a 28 year prop who plays like a wet behind the ears 21 year old prop.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

NICKYKISS wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:42 am A piece on Rugby League Live yesterday highlighted how nervous clubs are about the lack of available quality on the transfer market for next season. He said a panic is running through clubs and said it was highlighted by the fact that more than half of the clubs in Superleague were fighting for Bullock and offering him good money. I’d question if we could’ve got him tied up earlier (as in last season when he was playing well) but he’s not worth spending fortunes on. He’s a 28 year prop who plays like a wet behind the ears 21 year old prop.
I’ve put an article on the General Forum
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan