Wigan signing new Winger maybe

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Smithy82

Wigan signing new Winger maybe

Post by Smithy82 »

Apparently Wigan close to signing Abbas Miskia Winger from London says on sky sports page

Hope it isn't true cause we are signing bang average players again like Thornley and mason

What the hell is going on at wigan
Fujiman

Re: Wigan signing new Winger maybe

Post by Fujiman »

Smithy82 wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:24 am Apparently Wigan close to signing Abbas Miskia Winger from London says on sky sports page

Hope it isn't true cause we are signing bang average players again like Thornley and mason

Have you got a link to that story as I cant find it on the sky sports page?
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

Smithy82 wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:24 am Apparently Wigan close to signing Abbas Miskia Winger from London says on sky sports page

It depends if they are planned to be first teamers or fringe / reserve players.

If they are down to be first team players then it doesn't look very good does it.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Wigan linked with former Manly winger

The former Manly winger – who played for the Sea Eagles between 2019 and 2020 – is said to be on the Warriors’ radar, according to Sky Sports.

Miski is currently at London, having moved to the capital ahead of the 2021 season where he has scored eight tries in eight games.

https://www.seriousaboutrl.com/wigan-li ... ger-40131/
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

Maybe wigan have gone bust :lol: atleast my season ticket should be cheaper if we are in the championship in 2 years.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

I know very little about the lad and I refused to watch YouTube highlight reels(to me the clue is “highlight” you ain’t going to see anything else)but he maybe worth a punt will welcome him of course should he arrive.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

josie andrews wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:40 am Wigan linked with former Manly winger

The former Manly winger – who played for the Sea Eagles between 2019 and 2020 – is said to be on the Warriors’ radar, according to Sky Sports.
Who writes this rubbish? Technically he is a former Manly winger but he played a grand total of six games for them. That makes it sound like he was a first team regular.
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

DaveO wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:19 pm
josie andrews wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:40 am Wigan linked with former Manly winger

Who writes this rubbish? Technically he is a former Manly winger but he played a grand total of six games for them. That makes it sound like he was a first team regular.
What should it say instead then?
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
oval balls

Post by oval balls »

I know he’s playing in the championship but having just watched some video clips of him playing, he looks to be a handful for some teams
wigans turning blue- my arse

jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

oval balls wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:36 pm I know he’s playing in the championship but having just watched some video clips of him playing, he looks to be a handful for some teams
Clips say he can play full back/wing /centre scored some good tries on there .