Bibby, Powell & Isa

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Post Reply
Dan2266
Posts: 371
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:47 pm

Bibby, Powell & Isa

Post by Dan2266 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:09 pm

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk ... t-20792702

Powell & Bibby contracts that I mentioned must have been signed.

Isa mentioned in the article too

Charriots Offiah
Posts: 843
Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:14 pm

Re: Bibby, Powell & Isa

Post by Charriots Offiah » Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:49 pm

Dan2266 wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:09 pm
https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk ... t-20792702

Powell & Bibby contracts that I mentioned must have been signed.

Isa mentioned in the article too
Isa’s partner is going to America next season it will be interesting to see what Willie decides to do.

fozzieskem
Posts: 3853
Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 10:54 am

Re: Bibby, Powell & Isa

Post by fozzieskem » Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:19 pm

Charriots Offiah wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:49 pm
Dan2266 wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:09 pm
https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk ... t-20792702

Powell & Bibby contracts that I mentioned must have been signed.

Isa mentioned in the article too
Isa’s partner is going to America next season it will be interesting to see what Willie decides to do.
I said the same to my wife when I read that she was on the move

Caboosegg
Posts: 2203
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:51 pm

Re: Bibby, Powell & Isa

Post by Caboosegg » Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:34 am

fozzieskem wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:19 pm
Charriots Offiah wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:49 pm
Dan2266 wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:09 pm
https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk ... t-20792702

Powell & Bibby contracts that I mentioned must have been signed.

Isa mentioned in the article too
Isa’s partner is going to America next season it will be interesting to see what Willie decides to do.
I said the same to my wife when I read that she was on the move
Be a shame to lose Isa, he has been consistent constantly, he's not flashy but he's good in defence and has a solid all round game that has allowed him to fill in multiple positions for us.
Last edited by Caboosegg on Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Turkeys voted for Christmas.

A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices

George Orwell

josie andrews
Posts: 27301
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:17 pm
Location: Wigan
Contact:

Re: Bibby, Powell & Isa

Post by josie andrews » Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:41 am

Charriots Offiah wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:49 pm
Dan2266 wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:09 pm
https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk ... t-20792702

Powell & Bibby contracts that I mentioned must have been signed.

Isa mentioned in the article too
Isa’s partner is going to America next season it will be interesting to see what Willie decides to do.
Doesn’t she play for an American women’s football club now?
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage.

User avatar
Mike
Site Admin
Posts: 5931
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Bibby, Powell & Isa

Post by Mike » Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:09 am

He should sign for the Kings!

Charriots Offiah
Posts: 843
Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:14 pm

Re: Bibby, Powell & Isa

Post by Charriots Offiah » Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:01 pm

josie andrews wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:41 am
Charriots Offiah wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:49 pm
Dan2266 wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:09 pm
https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk ... t-20792702

Powell & Bibby contracts that I mentioned must have been signed.

Isa mentioned in the article too
Isa’s partner is going to America next season it will be interesting to see what Willie decides to do.
Doesn’t she play for an American women’s football club now?
She has signed for an American team, I don't know if she has played yet.

fozzieskem
Posts: 3853
Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 10:54 am

Re: Bibby, Powell & Isa

Post by fozzieskem » Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:50 pm

Caboosegg wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:34 am
fozzieskem wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:19 pm
Charriots Offiah wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:49 pm


Isa’s partner is going to America next season it will be interesting to see what Willie decides to do.
I said the same to my wife when I read that she was on the move
Be a shame to lose Isa, he had been consistent constantly, he's not flashy but he's good in defence and has a solid all round game that has allowed him to fill in multiple positions for us.
I said years ago I didn’t know what Isa did but when he didn’t play he left a Willie isa type hole in the side,he is what he is,gives 100% and more,but he’s not good enough is he according to some.

CheshireWarrior
Posts: 502
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:58 pm

Re: Bibby, Powell & Isa

Post by CheshireWarrior » Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:43 pm

Well Sam Powell won't be shown the exit door. Works hard enough, but not the most effective.

Versitile in the backs Bibby, took his chance well this season. Happy for him to stay, could he crucial if Dom actually goes.

Always thought Wille was hot n cold. Must admit seem him in a totally different light after the 2020 GF. Would be a loss IMO.

Post Reply