New coach Shaun Wayne & Sean O'Loughlin

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Dan2266

Re: New coach Shaun Wayne & Sean O'Loughlin

Post by Dan2266 »

WWRL wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:11 pm https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk ... 829254.amp

Matt Shaw just reported that the club has been in talks
They’ve spoken to Farrell already, think I said they wanted to know both’s plans a few months back. 🤪🤪🤪
Wes

Post by Wes »

What’s the outcome with Farrell Dan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

Wane, a true legend of the club after illustrious playing and coaching spells, is in discussions to take on a role that would see him combine coaching and operational duties, such as recruitment. He will not be returning in a head coach capacity.

That's the interesting bit and not being head coach is Rads on his way out.
Wintergreen

Post by Wintergreen »

Dan2266 wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:15 pm
WWRL wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:11 pm https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk ... 829254.amp

They’ve spoken to Farrell already, think I said they wanted to know both’s plans a few months back. 🤪🤪🤪
"So Andy, I know that you are the current Ireland RU coach, and have been a member of the British Lions coaching staff for the last few tours, and are perfectly placed for a crack at the top job for England when Eddie Jones moves on (with it's £500k+ salary), but how do you fancy coming back to Wigan and coaching some ex Leigh players?"
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

Wintergreen wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:44 am
Dan2266 wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:15 pm

"So Andy, I know that you are the current Ireland RU coach, and have been a member of the British Lions coaching staff for the last few tours, and are perfectly placed for a crack at the top job for England when Eddie Jones moves on (with it's £500k+ salary), but how do you fancy coming back to Wigan and coaching some ex Leigh players?"
:lol: :lol: :lol: They wanted to know his long term plans that all, they spoke months ago.
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Just a week since i posted this new appointment of Wayne so pleased to see my info is still up to date in advance of the Wayne return
:( :( :(
First Try Tickle

Post by First Try Tickle »

ddtftf wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:51 pm Just a week since i posted this new appointment of Wayne so pleased to see my info is still up to date in advance of the Wayne return
Its Wane not Wayne. He was Wigan coach for years and people still spell his name wrong.

So when we getting Sam Tompkins back anyway.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

WANE WANE WANE WANE WANE WANE WANE!!! :evil:
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
standishcat

Post by standishcat »

First Try Tickle wrote:
ddtftf wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:51 pm Just a week since i posted this new appointment of Wayne so pleased to see my info is still up to date in advance of the Wayne return
Its Wane not Wayne. He was Wigan coach for years and people still spell his name wrong.

So when we getting Sam Tompkins back anyway.
[emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk