Recruitment.

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
kevbrown1980

Re: Recruitment.

Post by kevbrown1980 »

josie andrews wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:13 pm

Give it a rest! Dan has posted plenty that has come true.

So please stop with the condescending remarks & insults. We don’t do that on here. Thank you

Totally agree Josie. I always look for Dan's posts, a lot more credible than some on here and the majority of what he's said has happened. Keep up with the posts Dan
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

Its not even a case of me being right, what I get told and what I decide to post are correct at the time of posting. If it turns out otherwise then someone within Wigan pulled the plug or the player in question turned us down.

But when I say a player has signed, he has signed, that cant change. Powell and Bibby have SIGNED.

Without going into detail, a lot has happened this week within the club. I've posted about Bibby/Powell, but there is more news than him to come. I just can not say publicly at the moment. But I have sent a private message with all the information on to someone I trust.

When its announced they will back me up on it and maybe even share my message to them.
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

kevbrown1980 wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:32 pm

So please stop with the condescending remarks & insults. We don’t do that on here. Thank you

Totally agree Josie. I always look for Dan's posts, a lot more credible than some on here and the majority of what he's said has happened. Keep up with the posts Dan
Agreed
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

nathan_rugby wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:45 pm
kevbrown1980 wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:32 pm

Agreed
add me to that…… keep up the good info dan
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

I know I don't need to justify myself I just hate people insinuating I lie or make things up :lol: Couldn't be further from the truth, but everyone is entitled to their opinion of me.
Crosty 54

Post by Crosty 54 »

If wigan av resigned Bibby think that is a step backwards the only reason he as kept is place is because we are short on players ok he as scored a few trys but he is not a world beater Powell is a tackling machine but he is to slow from dummy half the young lad who came on last week would start from the kick of if I was lam
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

I think Dan is a great contributor to this board. He gets an awful lot right and if anyone expects everything he says to come off then their expectations are some way off.
As he says, if he posts something that is impending then I believe him. If it doesn't come off then the club or the player concerned have probably had a change of mind.
Keep it going Dan, and thanks.
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

Crosty 54 wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:48 pm If wigan av resigned Bibby think that is a step backwards the only reason he as kept is place is because we are short on players ok he as scored a few trys but he is not a world beater Powell is a tackling machine but he is to slow from dummy half the young lad who came on last week would start from the kick of if I was lam
I know what your saying but with the salary cap sometimes you can’t get what you want.
Bibby will either be a starting or backup centre as I can imagine Zak will be in the other with french at full back.
We get these props we are supposedly in for with a back line of french, Marshall, Zak, thornley/bibby, the winger from London and with smith and field in the half’s. I’ll be quite happy with that.
We’d all like to buy star for the positions but it’s not possible(unless your Warrington), so needs must
TravellingWarrior

Post by TravellingWarrior »

👏 👏 👏 👏 👏
The world is a book and those who don't travel read only one page.
Smithy82

Post by Smithy82 »

Wigan fans wanted to big props from nrl and wigan sign them yet wigan fans still moan never satisfied