Recruitment.

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Dawson26

Re: Recruitment.

Post by Dawson26 »

We are losing 8 players and only recruited 2 players from overseas to replace them I know we got young players coming through but it feels like the squad and team is being gutted from the inside
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

We have announced 3!
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

jackthelad wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:58 pm
Dan2266 wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:14 pm
Firestarter wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:26 pm I will say this about hanks…… he got dropped when he was playing really well….. he had a stormer away at huddersfield were he kicked goals from everywhere….. the next game he was dropped for zak who , con incidentally kicked well for the next few weeks…… the rest is history
Which basically, as good as he did or didnt play…. A fullback is deemed better at centre than a player who is a natural centre, added to that Hankinson is a better kicker. Just shows kicking isn't everything.
The fb you refer to is Zak (International player) who has been moved to accommodate French!! Explain that?

When Hank was playing well then lost his place to players who were favourites etc..reflects poorly on the coach who is currently ruining this once World famous club to an embarrassing shambles, whether Hankinson is good enough or not is down to opinion, he also made an impression v Hurrel at Leeds, his goal kicking 5/5 contributed to winning the game, so please don't be so disrespectful

if Hankinson had been playing in the GF he would've slotted those kicks Zak missed, kicking is everything when it matters!!

If you don't like him fair enough but stop talking bollocks kicking is essential in winning games
Kicking isnt everything when you are an average player. You could have a player that never misses a kick. But if they are not a good enough player they will not be played. Simple as that. If Hankinson played the GF we would of lost my more points. Guarantee it.

Nobody is saying he cant kick. But the fact he can kick doesn't mean he should be playing. He isnt good enough.

Your Zak moving to accommodate French point isnt very valid either. Have you seen Lams selections?
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

RBlan23 wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:40 pm Can I just throw something out there? Dan said we've offered a winger a contract who was out of contract but the club have said he has resigned. Is it Regan Grace?! St Helens have said he's resigned a 1 year extension and I'm 99% sure I heard a commentator say St Helens will miss him next year!
Commenters are divs and couldn’t tell Regan from Naiqama. Bit ignorant tbh and not a good look for them.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

Firestarter wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:26 pm I will say this about hanks…… he got dropped when he was playing really well….. he had a stormer away at huddersfield were he kicked goals from everywhere….. the next game he was dropped for zak who , con incidentally kicked well for the next few weeks…… the rest is history
Which basically, as good as he did or didnt play…. A fullback is deemed better at centre than a player who is a natural centre, added to that Hankinson is a better kicker. Just shows kicking isn't everything.
The fb you refer to is Zak (International player) who has been moved to accommodate French!! Explain that?

When Hank was playing well then lost his place to players who were favourites etc..reflects poorly on the coach who is currently ruining this once World famous club to an embarrassing shambles, whether Hankinson is good enough or not is down to opinion, he also made an impression v Hurrel at Leeds, his goal kicking 5/5 contributed to winning the game, so please don't be so disrespectful

if Hankinson had been playing in the GF he would've slotted those kicks Zak missed, kicking is everything when it matters!!

If you don't like him fair enough but stop talking bollocks kicking is essential in winning games
Worked well for Jamie Foster didn’t it.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
jackthelad

Post by jackthelad »

Dan2266 wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 6:58 am

Kicking isnt everything when you are an average player. You could have a player that never misses a kick. But if they are not a good enough player they will not be played. Simple as that. If Hankinson played the GF we would of lost my more points. Guarantee it.

Nobody is saying he cant kick. But the fact he can kick doesn't mean he should be playing. He isnt good enough.

Your Zak moving to accommodate French point isnt very valid either. Have you seen Lams selections?
I'll stop this now, Yes, I have seen Lams selections, they are absolutely amazing its what has got Wigan to be playing the outstanding rugby we've been waiting for what on earth are you chatting, Lams selections have been woeful, the evidence is there for all to see

THE END!!!
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

jackthelad wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 1:07 am

I'll stop this now, Yes, I have seen Lams selections, they are absolutely amazing its what has got Wigan to be playing the outstanding rugby we've been waiting for what on earth are you chatting, Lams selections have been woeful, the evidence is there for all to see

THE END!!!

Exactly, Lams selections have been woeful. So dont try and discredit Zak by saying Lam prefers French at FB. You cant say Zak was moved to accommodate French (implying zak isnt all that) and then say Lams selections are woeful 🤣🤣
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

Dan2266 wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:53 am

THE END!!!

Exactly, Lams selections have been woeful. So dont try and discredit Zak by saying Lam prefers French at FB. You cant say Zak was moved to accommodate French (implying zak isnt all that) and then say Lams selections are woeful 🤣🤣
I know I’m whinging but it’s hard to find what Lam has brought to the club
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

Barney841 wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:00 am

THE END!!!

Ask the fans: disappointment

Ask Lam: Attacking flamboyant Rugby

Thats the most concerning thing. Don't know how many times he can say “we’ll be ok” or “we’ll get better”
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

Dan2266 wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:16 pm
Barney841 wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:00 am

Ask the fans: disappointment

Ask Lam: Attacking flamboyant Rugby

Thats the most concerning thing. Don't know how many times he can say “we’ll be ok” or “we’ll get better”
I would add to that Dan, ‘abject’ disappointment.