Paul Vaughan

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
ddtftf

Re: Paul Vaughan

Post by ddtftf »

Is it me or are the rumour posts getting rather vague and watered down, to be honest i could post on this site every week but only post if i feel there is some genuine substance in the rumour or the site looses its credibility to get members excited . mmmmmm
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

Don’t understand people not liking him.
He’s levels above what we’ve got and would be a good addition.
Put a clause in his contract if he messes up he’s out but it could turn out to be a good move for him as he’s away from home
Wes

Post by Wes »

ddtftf wrote:Is it me or are the rumour posts getting rather vague and watered down, to be honest i could post on this site every week but only post if i feel there is some genuine substance in the rumour or the site looses its credibility to get members excited . mmmmmm
Think the problem at the moment is there is nothing to be excited about! We are well and truly in a rut[emoji1745]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

ddtftf wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 6:10 pm Is it me or are the rumour posts getting rather vague and watered down, to be honest i could post on this site every week but only post if i feel there is some genuine substance in the rumour or the site looses its credibility to get members excited . mmmmmm
Have to agree if there’s nothing there’s nothing to say really what’s the saying “if you’ve got nothing to say,say nowt?”