Kyle Flanaghan.

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Firestarter

Re: Kyle Flanaghan.

Post by Firestarter »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:47 pm
Firestarter wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:30 pm
josie andrews wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:36 pm

Don’t really understand your comment to my post?
they have had there co vid related rest so they are 100% against the mighty wigan
When were they pinged? They may have some players not available for next Wednesday.
We will see….. personally i see a lot of rules bending just a tad, and wire, being wire, seem to be the modern kings of this
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
NICKYKISS

Post by NICKYKISS »

Wire have been fine IMO. They’d have waltzed past Leigh, so I don’t see they’d be desperate to avoid that one (I get the rest ahead of our game is good but they had the extra day anyway).

Saints and Cas on the other hand have been a disgrace. Saints not backing the All Stars game for their ex player Masoe was pretty sad to see and the less said about Cas the better. They cut their season short last season when they realised they had nothing to play for and they’ve been in hiding for weeks now. Cas had loads of Covid issues apparently in the lead up to the final, none in the week of the final and funnily enough, they have issues again now.

The whole season feels a bit pointless due to the way some teams have taken the mick.
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

Cas fielded a full first choice squad 3 days after they apparently couldn't field a squad due to covid…. Thats the biggest shambles of all this. Nothing was done about it either.
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

What are the rules in respect of isolation if a player tests positive?
NICKYKISS

Post by NICKYKISS »

Dan2266 wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:42 pm Cas fielded a full first choice squad 3 days after they apparently couldn't field a squad due to covid…. Thats the biggest shambles of all this. Nothing was done about it either.
I’ve been saying for a while about Cas that there should be an investigation in to their conduct. As a club and a group of supporters they love to throw stuff our way, well I’d love to throw some back and I suspect their antics are worse than anything they’ve ever accused us of. That you mention was just pathetic and they basically decided to end their season early last season stating that they had about 15 cases. There can’t be anybody left at Cas to catch Covid. They all seem to have had it 2 or 3 times over going off the amount of issues they’ve had.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Firestarter wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:30 pm
josie andrews wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:36 pm
Firestarter wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:33 pm oh so wire are ok after there rest ,are they josie?
Don’t really understand your comment to my post?
they have had there co vid related rest so they are 100% against the mighty wigan
Ah, right, get you now. So conveniently did Cas & Saints after the CC final!!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
pedro

Post by pedro »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:09 pm What are the rules in respect of isolation if a player tests positive?
10 days is mandatory isnt it? after positive? my daughter and missus were last week
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

pedro wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:05 pm
Charriots Offiah wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:09 pm What are the rules in respect of isolation if a player tests positive?
10 days is mandatory isnt it? after positive? my daughter and missus were last week
That’s what I assumed and that would probably rule out a number of players.