Kyle Flanaghan.

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Green Machine

Re: Kyle Flanaghan.

Post by Green Machine »

I thought Widdop counted on the overseas quota as he only played for a junior club in Halifax?
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Update on Super League target’s future

Kyle Flanagan will not be moving to the UK, according to Canterbury boss Trent Barrett, news.com.au has reported.

Flanagan arrived at the Bulldogs as a million-dollar marquee signing, but that has since gone awry with the halfback dropped from the team on a number of occasions.

And, reports had emerged that Canterbury had been shopping Flanagan to Super League clubs. But, Barrett denied

I haven’t heard that,” Barrett said.

“Obviously Kyle’s contracted here for two more years, so he’ll be given every opportunity to improve himself as a player and make our team.

I’m not sure where that one’s come from.”

https://www.seriousaboutrl.com/update-o ... ure-41356/
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
the pieman

Post by the pieman »

josie andrews wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:52 pm Update on Super League target’s future

Kyle Flanagan will not be moving to the UK, according to Canterbury boss Trent Barrett, news.com.au has reported.

Flanagan arrived at the Bulldogs as a million-dollar marquee signing, but that has since gone awry with the halfback dropped from the team on a number of occasions.

And, reports had emerged that Canterbury had been shopping Flanagan to Super League clubs. But, Barrett denied

“Obviously Kyle’s contracted here for two more years, so he’ll be given every opportunity to improve himself as a player and make our team.

sure i read somewhere this morning that Barrett's future was in doubt, so may not be best placed to comment if he's getting sacked
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

josie andrews wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:52 pm Update on Super League target’s future

The "hes not moving to the UK" bit is actually Trent saying "I haven't heard that" i.e. I'm not going to confirm or deny it.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
southportcdm

Post by southportcdm »

This isn't going to happen. Smith and Field are our halfbacks for next season.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

southportcdm wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:50 am This isn't going to happen. Smith and Field are our halfbacks for next season.
Spoke to Jai Field this morning, Saturday, & I think he uses the same factor 50 sun block, he’s as pale as Faz 😂😂

He’s hoping to be back for the Salford game.

John Bateman said he should be ready for Leigh, then said maybe this Wednesday!
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

josie andrews wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:24 pm
southportcdm wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:50 am This isn't going to happen. Smith and Field are our halfbacks for next season.
Spoke to Jai Field this morning, Saturday, & I think he uses the same factor 50 sun block, he’s as pale as Faz 😂😂

oh so wire are ok after there rest ,are they josie?
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Firestarter wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:33 pm

Don’t really understand your comment to my post?
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

josie andrews wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:36 pm
Firestarter wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:33 pm

they have had there co vid related rest so they are 100% against the mighty wigan
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

Firestarter wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:30 pm
josie andrews wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:36 pm
Firestarter wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:33 pm oh so wire are ok after there rest ,are they josie?
they have had there co vid related rest so they are 100% against the mighty wigan
When were they pinged? They may have some players not available for next Wednesday.