zak hardaker

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
NICKYKISS

Re: zak hardaker

Post by NICKYKISS »

lucky 13 wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:07 am One I have seen was that the house he lived in in Wigan was owned by Joel Tomkins and after the altercations at Catalan he's told him to leave. Thats why Zak back in Pontefract. Obviously could be rubbish? I think Batty rented it before him.
Imagine if that’s true :lol:

It could well be but I’d have thought the old rectum of Wigan would’ve been a bit more forgiving.
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

lucky 13 wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:07 am One I have seen was that the house he lived in in Wigan was owned by Joel Tomkins and after the altercations at Catalan he's told him to leave. Thats why Zak back in Pontefract. Obviously could be rubbish? I think Batty rented it before him.
My brother in law lived next door to the house Joel had and lived in when he moved out Logan moved in Bateman never lived in it Joel gave me some rugby stuff when he sold house. The house Zac lives in is owned by Bateman I know that because when Zac first moved in he changed all deco and when I asked did Bateman know he
laughed and said not yet but he's safe enough distance away.
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

Zak isn't actively looking to leave, he loves the club. However he would seriously consider an offer closer to home. Especially if it was playing in his preferred position.

Anyone with common sense will know that, but its what I got told when I asked about Zak.
keptinthedarkfans

Dan2266 wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:33 pm Zak isn't actively looking to leave, he loves the club. However he would seriously consider an offer closer to home. Especially if it was playing in his preferred position.

Anyone with common sense will know that, but its what I got told when I asked about Zak.
[/quote

Why would anyone with common sense know it.
I don't and have common sense there's nothing to suggest anything is wrong. And where does he call home now. We have a completely different Zac to 3years ago as it is not just him it is about what's best for his family. And anyone with sense would know it's not where his life spiralled out of control. And so does he he if family is as he says his life. Baffled on how all this started could it be it coincides with the return of wane its no secret there not best mates.
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

May be could be should be possible but not 100% sure a lot of muddles messages :lol: :lol:
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

ddtftf wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:56 pm May be could be should be possible but not 100% sure a lot of muddles messages :lol: :lol:
Exactly why I mentioned common sense, we all know he could leave or could stay 🤣 im just passing on what I was told & that theres no talk around the club of him being unhappy
keptinthedarkfans

Dan2266 wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:41 pm
ddtftf wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:56 pm May be could be should be possible but not 100% sure a lot of muddles messages :lol: :lol:
Exactly why I mentioned common sense, we all know he could leave or could stay 🤣 im just passing on what I was told & that theres no talk around the club of him being unhappy
Please don't try to make me look like I miss quoted you and not talking sence Because your chuckle brother made a flippant remark and you tried to agree by backtracking on what you said. You said Zac would seriously consider a offer to move back home 2 questions why would he if he was perfectly happy at Wigan secondly How do you know he would. Because I can tell you he wouldn't. And that comes from horses mouth. So both of you except you don't have the monopoly on knowing a bit of inside club info there are others on here that are closer and more informed than you think. And not suprised they keep it to themselves with replies like your two's.
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

If Zak got offered a good deal, closer to home, playing fullback he would leave. 100%.

But he isn't actively looking to source a move.

Literally as simple as that. Zaks not going to tell a Wigan fan he wants to leave or would leave is he ffs 🤣

Are we really going to play this “you know nothing” game again?

Also, I didnt backtrack on what I said? I doubled down on it if anything 👍🏻
keptinthedarkfans

Dan2266 wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:03 pm If Zak got offered a good deal, closer to home, playing fullback he would leave. 100%.

Literally as simple as that. Zaks not going to tell a Wigan fan he wants to leave or would leave is he ffs 🤣

Never said you know nothing. What I am saying is on this you are wrong. And your right he is not going to tell a fan that but would tell someone he knows and can trust. And I will say this much he is not only player at wigan and other sl clubs. I can call a friend present and past.I also have close family both present and past in sl and played for Wigan and another on brink Wigan saints and wire are chasing him. So don't take me for a rambling mug at 66 and in and around rugby all my life made some good friends.
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

keptinthedarkfans wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:24 pm
Dan2266 wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:03 pm If Zak got offered a good deal, closer to home, playing fullback he would leave. 100%.

Never said you know nothing. What I am saying is on this you are wrong. And your right he is not going to tell a fan that but would tell someone he knows and can trust. And I will say this much he is not only player at wigan and other sl clubs. I can call a friend present and past.I also have close family both present and past in sl and played for Wigan and another on brink Wigan saints and wire are chasing him. So don't take me for a rambling mug at 66 and in and around rugby all my life made some good friends.
Don't think you’re getting the point here. Ive never once said you’re a rambling mug. All I posted was what I was told, followed by a comment about common sense, because it wasn't much of a inside scoop, most folk would be able to guess Zaks situation.

Not every conversation has to be confrontational, people get told different things, thats the way it is.

Not doubting your friends or connections at all, apologies if you took it that way.