zak hardaker

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Wes

Re: zak hardaker

Post by Wes »

Is it happy hour[emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
blindsideprop

Post by blindsideprop »

Dan2266 wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:22 pm
keptinthedarkfans wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:15 pm
blindsideprop wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:09 pm

Are you real?,before you criticise people who do know what they are talking about, I would take some lessons in the English language instead of spouting nonsense that is difficult to read and understand.
Rubbish or not it's completely out of order to put someone down on there spelling and grasp of English language.
Agree, regardless if any offense was intended or not7
[/quote

It is not out out of order at all to tell someone to post in the English Language and not in text, which as Josie rightly says is not allowed on this forum.The poster is difficult to read or understand when using text and continues to do so.To me this is common sense but not everyone has, oops I better not complete that sentence it case I offend someone.
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

I always find it amusing when folk start dissing others and their English literacy is somewhat lacking.👍😀
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Wandering Warrior wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 3:30 pm I always find it amusing when folk start dissing others and their English literacy is somewhat lacking.👍😀
As a rule I won't do it as you never know even if it's only down to auto-correct you end up looking daft yourself.

Doesn't mean poor grammar isn't annoying and my current pet hate is those who use the word "are" when they mean "our". :twisted: :evil: Does my head in that one.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

DaveO wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:04 pm
Wandering Warrior wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 3:30 pm I always find it amusing when folk start dissing others and their English literacy is somewhat lacking.👍😀
As a rule I won't do it as you never know even if it's only down to auto-correct you end up looking daft yourself.

Doesn't mean poor grammar isn't annoying and my current pet hate is those who use the word "are" when they mean "our". :twisted: :evil: Does my head in that one.
It wasn’t English literature that was complained about, the poster was using lazy ‘text speak’ which is against forum rules. And when asked politely not to use it by myself, he called me a moron!

Plus some of an older generation do not fully understand it. 😉

I have a friend from Liverpool who writes ‘are’ instead of ‘our’ does my head in too Dave 🤪
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

josie andrews wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:34 pm
DaveO wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:04 pm

It wasn’t English literature that was complained about, the poster was using lazy ‘text speak’ which is against forum rules. And when asked politely not to use it by myself, he called me a moron!

Plus some of an older generation do not fully understand it. 😉

I have a friend from Liverpool who writes ‘are’ instead of ‘our’ does my head in too Dave 🤪
I can count on one hand the amount of text I send. But fully understood what he meant and I'm 66. Think we get to bogged down on here with petty things. Grant it is a rule but my gripe is if it's about text and not spelling why is it that you can say any foul word you want on here if you replace a couple of letters with ×× @@ and so on every one of ALL ages know what it says but some how is not text or against rules lets please have a bit of common sense because it does look personal and petty
w.thomas

Post by w.thomas »

Whilst I’m no English master myself folk getting ‘loose’ and ‘lose’ mixed up drives me daft!
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Bring back grammar skools.🤣
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
jobo

Post by jobo »

Is of the new have :geek:
widdenoldboy

Post by widdenoldboy »

jobo wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:24 am Is of the new have :geek:
Bring back the cane for Yoda speak 8-)