zak hardaker

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
keptinthedarkfans

Re: zak hardaker

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:09 pm
keptinthedarkfans wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:09 pm Bloody hxxl where doe this sh,t come from. He is going nowhere unless wane takes over and that isn't going to happen. IS IT. THOSE IN KNOW TELL ME DIFFERENT.With fans like this who would want to come to Wigan .if not bothered if players off this caliber leave. Yet uproar because we have let a mediocre prop go unbelievable
I hope Zak doesn’t go we need him to play to the best of his ability if we are to reverse this shambles. As for the mediocre prop, that may be true but the problem I have is that Lam has not got the best out of him, the same as a number of others! I have said it before but I think a good coach would get an extra 10-20% out of this bunch of players.
You are right but form is temporary. Class is permanent. Hardaker has it in bucket full .
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

keptinthedarkfans wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:17 pm
keptinthedarkfans wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:09 pm Bloody hxxl where doe this sh,t come from. He is going nowhere unless wane takes over and that isn't going to happen. IS IT. THOSE IN KNOW TELL ME DIFFERENT.With fans like this who would want to come to Wigan .if not bothered if players off this caliber leave. Yet uproar because we have let a mediocre prop go unbelievable
I hope Zak doesn’t go we need him to play to the best of his ability if we are to reverse this shambles. As for the mediocre prop, that may be true but the problem I have is that Lam has not got the best out of him, the same as a number of others! I have said it before but I think a good coach would get an extra 10-20% out of this bunch of players.
You are right but form is temporary. Class is permanent. Hardaker has it in bucket full .
That is only true when he plays full back and we haven’t seen that since his comments before the Hull game.

At centre he’s just good, nothing more nothing less.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
keptinthedarkfans

nathan_rugby wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:41 pm
keptinthedarkfans wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:17 pm

That is only true when he plays full back and we haven’t seen that since his comments before the Hull game.

At centre he’s just good, nothing more nothing less.
Can't agree he is as good a centre as 80% as any in sl and imo would walk into all sl teams
NICKYKISS

Post by NICKYKISS »

Motivation is Hardakers main issue at centre, he just looks to have very little interest in playing there. He strikes me as a character who wants his ego stroking and to feel like a club can’t live without him. It’s little wonder he produced his absolute best at Cas and his best here was early this season, whilst trying to prove he could out perform French at fullback. As a centre he’s been pretty good but not anything out of the ordinary. If he is desperate to go, I could live with it but only if we got a top player in exchange. There’s no way we should under value him bu just letting him walk away without being compensated.
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

I don't know how many times I need to say this... Wigan will let Zak leave (for free) IF HE WANTS TOO FOR FAMILY REASONS. IE closer to home. but say for instance St Helens came in for him and offered him more money to leave Wigan, then Wigan would not allow him to leave.

But he has been told IF he wants to go for personal reasons Wigan will not stand in his way.

Wane is back at the club already. He doesn't have direct power. but people will listen to him. If Wane wants Zak gone, then he'll be gone.
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

There is no way the club would give him a free transfer end of :lol:
keptinthedarkfans

ddtftf wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:27 am There is no way the club would give him a free transfer end of :lol:
Correct not going to happen clubs would be queuing up to give him what he wanted if no fee for a player of his calibre was being given away Happy or not. Also Wigan would be insighting clubs to unsettle him But don't know how many times I have to say this going nowhere he is happy at Wigan as for wane having the power to get rid of players he just doesn't like and not on ability speaks volumes of the man and the club is going further down the gutter than I thought. He lost my respect after tomkins gate.
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

keptinthedarkfans wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:43 am
ddtftf wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:27 am There is no way the club would give him a free transfer end of :lol:
Correct not going to happen clubs would be queuing up to give him what he wanted if no fee for a player of his calibre was being given away Happy or not. Also Wigan would be insighting clubs to unsettle him But don't know how many times I have to say this going nowhere he is happy at Wigan as for wane having the power to get rid of players he just doesn't like and not on ability speaks volumes of the man and the club is going further down the gutter than I thought. He lost my respect after tomkins gate.
Missing my point. there's probably 2 or 3 clubs Wigan would agree to release him too as it would be for personal reasons to be a lot closer to home.

Not actively on the free market for any club to come and take him.

As it stands Zak isn't pushing to leave but he has held talks with 2 clubs that Wigan agreed he could talk to on the basis they would facilitate his release if he agreed a deal.

He didn't or hasn't agreed a deal as of yet.
Smithy82

Post by Smithy82 »

Yet lam as said hardaker going nowhere and even Hardaker friend said its all lies and he isn't going anywhere yet people still talk about this crap rumor cause their mate said its true
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

Smithy82 wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:21 am Yet lam as said hardaker going nowhere and even Hardaker friend said its all lies and he isn't going anywhere yet people still talk about this crap rumor cause their mate said its true
Yep, Cause players and Managers cant come out and say things. Like Lam still says his future isn't decided, and Wigan havent said 3 players have re signed and another has signed :roll: