zak hardaker

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Firestarter

Re: zak hardaker

Post by Firestarter »

I get the feeling ,if field gets fit ,then he will be fullback…….zak will then play centre for the remainder of the season
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Graham1

Post by Graham1 »

Hope the rumour of Zac being unhappy is untrue and that’s not the reason why he is missing matches. Because can’t remember him getting hurt in the Catalan game. Everyone knows.Zac’s best position is fullback but cannot afford to lose him next year. Sometimes there is no smoke without fire.!
Tricky Dicky1

Post by Tricky Dicky1 »

Graham1 wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:10 am Hope the rumour of Zac being unhappy is untrue and that’s not the reason why he is missing matches. Because can’t remember him getting hurt in the Catalan game. Everyone knows.Zac’s best position is fullback but cannot afford to lose him next year. Sometimes there is no smoke without fire.!
I got a bulging disc in my neck, the same injury ZAK has. I got it by lieing funny in bed. Its the worst pain i have ever experienced. Awful. It took 6 month of physio for me to recover. Zak is not putting this on.
Graham1

Post by Graham1 »

Didnt mean Zak was putting it on, more that Wigan were putting out excuses for him not playing if there was some kind of problems. We definitely need him at Wigan next year. Hopefully, its just a rumour just wish he would come out and say its a load of rubbish.
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

He wasn’t at the fan day today which was surprising.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Trouble is with most wigan fans( myself included)….. we here rumours first on here, they then become true….. this is why we believe a lot of the rumours…… people being upfront seems old fashioned these days……. Most sports are full of cheats that are ridiculously protected by do gooders
cherry toffee

Post by cherry toffee »

Can’t see it myself , for a start where would he go? Several teams wouldn’t touch him and the rest seem to be covered at fullback, maybe Warrington could fit him under their elastic salary cap. Besides all that he’s turned his life round at Wigan why would he jeopardise all that by spitting the dummy out
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

I cant see it neither cherry….. he keeps saying hes happy here and hes always been a wigan fan…….. i think he was great at centre its our half combination that hasnt got the threequarter line going( as well as the go forward in the pack)
jackthelad

Post by jackthelad »

The move is simply due to Joel Tomkins wife moving back into their house so they had to leave anyway

Elisha and baby alone so wanted to be back closer to family

Nothing to do with Zak being unhappy
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

jackthelad wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:27 pm The move is simply due to Joel Tomkins wife moving back into their house so they had to leave anyway

Elisha and baby alone so wanted to be back closer to family

Nothing to do with Zak being unhappy
You have lost me Zac lives in batemans house