zak hardaker

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Smithy82

Re: zak hardaker

Post by Smithy82 »

Yet hardakers best friend said he is going no where , just cause a player moves somewhere else dosnt mean he will leave , loafs of players live in Yorkshire and play on Lancashire
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

Smithy82 wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:29 am Yet hardakers best friend said he is going no where , just cause a player moves somewhere else dosnt mean he will leave , loafs of players live in Yorkshire and play on Lancashire
You are quite right, doesn't mean he is leaving, But Wigan have 100% told him that if he needed too for family reasons they would not stand in his way. that is literally fact.

Zak isn't pushing to leave though as it stands, but he has spoken to two clubs.

Wigan have made it clear they want him to stay however...
Smithy82

Post by Smithy82 »

A fact who said so cause the club have said nothing to anyone but so called fans know lol
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

Smithy82 wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:39 am A fact who said so cause the club have said nothing to anyone but so called fans know lol
Rads was on the phone talking to someone making it clear he only has blessing for a release for family reasons not sporting reasons.

I do not know who was on the other end of the phone.

It wont happen because Zak knows Wigan want to keep him and he hasn't agreed a deal with anyone after talking to them. I think he will see his contract out and then leave, unless he relocates.
Smithy82

Post by Smithy82 »

And why wud rads talk to fans about private phone messages lol

Made up news why so called fans who think they know everything when really they no nothing
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

Smithy82 wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:43 am And why wud rads talk to fans about private phone messages lol

Made up news why so called fans who think they know everything when really they no nothing
where are you getting the "fans" bit from?

Rads wouldn't talk to fans your right.

I cant believe folk still try this "you know nothing" approach with me. I clearly do know quite a lot, granted there's probably a lot more I do not know.

Over the past month I've been questioned about Flanagan and Miller and Eden,

Both things came out a couple of days later, one with Matthew Shaw, the other another user posted it on here.

I've told everyone who will listen Powell, Bibby and Isa all signed new deals and that hasn't been announced yet.

The sooner folk realise I find things out and don't say things for the fun of it the better.

You may not like or agree with what I say but that doesn't mean I am wrong, you are entitled to your opinion.
Smithy82

Post by Smithy82 »

Rads wud never talk about phone convos to fans , media or anyone and Flanagan will never cum to super League

Bibby , Powell and isa wus always guna stay
Smithy82

Post by Smithy82 »

Find things out lol what from a friend who so calls knows this guy and that guy lol

Like all these links with high wage nrl who won't cum super League thus page is 90 percent fake made up news by people who think they are a agent and know all when really they make up fake rumors for attention on here
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

Smithy82 wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:52 am Rads wud never talk about phone convos to fans , media or anyone and Flanagan will never cum to super League

Bibby , Powell and isa wus always guna stay
Right, they were always going to stay is your opinon, I said they have pysically signed that is fact. so when its announced I was right. I wouldnt say they had signed if they hadnt signed, because if out of the blue one left Id look stupid.

Rads talks to board members and employees of Wigan. his colleagues.

I said Wigan were interested in Flanagan, I didn't say he would come.
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

Smithy82 wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:57 amLol zzzz
Aye, at you.

Believing what folk employed by the club say in the media.

Lams says nothings sorted with his future.

But it is sorted, he's going, He's been told.

Either get wise to the way things work, educate yourself with certain users on here and what they post and who to listen too, or just don't comment saying people chat shit when they clearly don't.

There's 5 or 6 folk on here that know the crack and to listen too, thats about it.

so you are part right about 90% shite, but unfortunately for you, you picked the wrong person to come at for it.