Jacob Miller

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
buttmonkey2

Re: Jacob Miller

Post by buttmonkey2 »

keptinthedarkfans wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 12:38 am
buttmonkey2 wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:49 pm
Wiganer Ted wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:29 pm That this thread is about Miller. Then on the basis of above for 2022 one of the seven would have to leave so we could sign Miller. They've allowed us to sign Tommy as he isn't counted as overseas due to the three years prior to age 21 clause.
I'm not sure we have any special dispensation whatsoever.

It could be that the newspaper hadn't included Tommy at the time so we have to get one of those off our list. I'm guessing we will have to part-fund Mitch Clark to play at York or something similar in order just to have Tommy

To get Miller we have to have either French and/or Field not coming back......................................... :shock:

Or one of the Aussie forwards thinks the travelling is too much and backing out now
Or none if Miller is not in picture.
And that wouldn't fuss me none. He's not the greatest out there and most definitely not the organizing half we need.

See how all the other club's imports fair and if any of the halfbacks look decent look to recruit those next season - just a thought!
Back by demand.