Lachlan Walmsley

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Smithy82

Re: Lachlan Walmsley

Post by Smithy82 »

It's on love rugby league and seriously about rugby league and Whitehaven on google
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

Smithy82 wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:57 pm It's on love rugby league and seriously about rugby league and Whitehaven on google
none of which say he has signed for a Super League club, they simply say he is leaving Haven. I'm not being funny but you seem to have a habit of not reading things properly and then arguing with people. Read the articles again and then tell me where is says anything more than "Linked with a move to a Super League club"
Smithy82

Post by Smithy82 »

Freedom of speech say what I want

Who are you to tell me what to do
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

Smithy82 wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:01 pm Freedom of speech say what I want

Who are you to tell me what to do
You make no sense at all. Freedom of speech to say what you want? what, so you want to misquote articles in a conversation when trying to prove yourself right, even though you're wrong and you know you are because you are misquoting an article on purpose?

Even when I've told you he has signed for Halifax you are still quoting articles that say nothing like what you think they do.

My heads gone :lol: :lol: :lol:
Smithy82

Post by Smithy82 »

Yet I just say what the pages says I don't make things up actually yet you seems its ok for you and others to post what ever crap they want yet when sumbody else posts stuff you lot spit your dummy out and moan at people when all they are doing is what u lot do

Just a hypocrite