Lachlan Walmsley

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
pedro

Re: Lachlan Walmsley

Post by pedro »

really? Watched the NRL before and the first tackler for Parra went low most of the time.....the Newcastle hooker didnt score at all, weird that eh
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

pedro wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:21 pm really? Watched the NRL before and the first tackler for Parra went low most of the time.....the Newcastle hooker didnt score at all, weird that eh
I await the "reverting to low tackling with no control of the play the ball" revolution in SL next season then.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Mike wrote:
pedro wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:21 pm really? Watched the NRL before and the first tackler for Parra went low most of the time.....the Newcastle hooker didnt score at all, weird that eh
I await the "reverting to low tackling with no control of the play the ball" revolution in SL next season then.
Well you know what they say, doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome is one definition of stupidity. So if trying to wrestle Walmsley isn’t working what’s the problem trying something else and going low? You don’t have to tackle other props like that if you can wrestle them effectively.
God2

Post by God2 »

If I remember right last seasons GF when one went low/stomach area and the next two guys wrapped then controlled he was absolutely anonymous.

NRL players are going low on the bigger players and then teammates are controlling the ball, people are forgetting the surrender call from the ref as well we’re players cannot play for elbows and knees any more.
magic superbeetle

Post by magic superbeetle »

God2 wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:36 am If I remember right last seasons GF when one went low/stomach area and the next two guys wrapped then controlled he was absolutely anonymous.

NRL players are going low on the bigger players and then teammates are controlling the ball, people are forgetting the surrender call from the ref as well we’re players cannot play for elbows and knees any more.
He was, admittedly playing with one knee in the GF though…

https://www.saintsrlfc.com/2020/11/28/w ... e-surgery/
God2

Post by God2 »

Strong rumour that Walmsley has signed for Leeds.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

God2 wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:23 pm Strong rumour that Walmsley has signed for Leeds.
It’s stated in the post about “Voting for the Entertainer of the Year Award”
Two of Wigan Warriors’ new signings shortlisted for Entertainer of the Year Award

They are joined by the Lebanon international and incoming Wigan signing Abbas Miski, who has been outstanding on the wing for London Broncos, and Whitehaven’s livewire Australian signing Lachlan Walmsley, who played a key role in their stirring late run into the play-offs and who is also rumoured to be signing for the Warriors.

https://www.seriousaboutrl.com/two-of-w ... ard-43624/
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
oval balls

Post by oval balls »

It’s come on serious about rugby league that Lachlan walmsley will leave Whitehaven for a super league club but declined to name the club
wigans turning blue- my arse

josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

oval balls wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:04 pm It’s come on serious about rugby league that Lachlan walmsley will leave Whitehaven for a super league club but declined to name the club
As the post above states!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

I know club not named but well done smithy 82 that's what you call backing yourself brave move on here mate people get crucified for less 👏👏