Zak Hardaker’s future ‘up in the air’ as new twist develops

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
nathan_rugby

Re: Zak Hardaker’s future ‘up in the air’ as new twist develops

Post by nathan_rugby »

Firestarter wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:53 pm
medlocke wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:35 pm Couldn't give a shiny one
Im with you meds….. now lets be fair…. Most of us dont know if the rumours AGAIN are true or not….. what i do know is that zak seems to like being in the headlines one way or another…… the club, or himself, should put it to bed one way or the other and move on
What rumours are you referring to? The fact he is looking for another club isn't really a rumour is it?
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
bill.inger

Post by bill.inger »

Why doesn't he want to live in Wigan?
I suspect he lived rent free in Joel Tomkins place and surely now there is a club house empty after Lam has left, or is this one reserved for the 'as yet un-named' new coach.
I just wonder if it is reserved for another Australian coach.
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

bill.inger wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:13 pm Why doesn't he want to live in Wigan?
I suspect he lived rent free in Joel Tomkins place and surely now there is a club house empty after Lam has left, or is this one reserved for the 'as yet un-named' new coach.
What makes you think it was free?
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

nathan_rugby wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:01 pm
medlocke wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:35 pm Couldn't give a shiny one
Im with you meds….. now lets be fair…. Most of us dont know if the rumours AGAIN are true or not….. what i do know is that zak seems to like being in the headlines one way or another…… the club, or himself, should put it to bed one way or the other and move on
What rumours are you referring to? The fact he is looking for another club isn't really a rumour is it?
Is it a fact?
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

Firestarter wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:45 pm
nathan_rugby wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:01 pm

Is it a fact?
The club said at the forum he has moved back to Yorkshire, he is struggling with the commute, any decision will be on Wigan’s terms and it’s a very live situation.

What more do you want?
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

bill.inger wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:13 pm Why doesn't he want to live in Wigan?
Wife apparently struggling after giving birth to new baby and wants to be closer to home / family.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Release him, Go with French and get on with preparing our awesome 2022 squad for the new season
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

medlocke wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:55 pm Release him, Go with French and get on with preparing our awesome 2022 squad for the new season
I like how you've tried to be positive there :lol: :lol:
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

nathan_rugby wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:50 pm
Wife apparently struggling after giving birth to new baby and wants to be closer to home / family.
ru his agent nathan? Hes a professional rugby player playing for the most famous team in the world…… we pulled him out of the doghouse for his umpteenth chance…… ohhh boo hoo the m62 is so busy…… i might see if i can change jobs so i dont have to drive to work…… my point is if hes not happy get rid
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

stevo38 wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:22 pm taken from cas forum tonite

Just had 10mins with Zak...lads in good health..Happy back home with girlfriend and son....nothing on new club yet obviously looking for sl club with less travelling so can spend alot more time with son and girlfriend and family..hope he gets sorted soon and back playing local next season whoever gets his services I'm sure he will improve the team ..good luck m8...hopefully the tigers but who knows..
Give lad a break and forget the past we all move on
Because players are known to just talk about contract situations honestly with people in the street 🙄.

I had a talk with ratchford the other day he's lives round the corner, apperently losing to KR was a cunning plan and its actually next year that's their year.

I do expect we will lose hardaker especially after the club admitted the situation exists though, its like they where prepping the info to soften the blow.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.