Return of the sarg

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
fozzieskem

Re: Return of the sarg

Post by fozzieskem »

Wiganer Ted wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:19 pm There might be some uninspiring signings but we still have SL's most exciting player in Bevan French.
That guy can bring the house down on his own!
Assuming of course he returns and is still the same player that he was before that nasty injury
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

fozzieskem wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:22 pm
Wiganer Ted wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:19 pm There might be some uninspiring signings but we still have SL's most exciting player in Bevan French.
Assuming of course he returns and is still the same player that he was before that nasty injury
and assuming our halves and forwards create the space needed for him to shine
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Firestarter wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:30 pm
Yup,agreed I suspect they’ll readout to the “ throw it to French” play and see what happens more often then not
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

fozzieskem wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:57 pm
Firestarter wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:30 pm

Yup,agreed I suspect they’ll readout to the “ throw it to French” play and see what happens more often then not
Definately ,but in all fairness i think french would have found it hard going in the later stages of this season
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE