danny richardson

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Firestarter

Re: danny richardson

Post by Firestarter »

Can we not be rumoured to be signing young pryce? That lad is gonna be some player
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
widdenoldboy

Post by widdenoldboy »

Firestarter wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:27 pm Can we not be rumoured to be signing young pryce? That lad is gonna be some player
Hmm - yeh that would be a positive signing.
NICKYKISS

Post by NICKYKISS »

Absolutely outstanding talent Pryce. He was unreal tonight until his injury.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Firestarter wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:27 pm Can we not be rumoured to be signing young pryce? That lad is gonna be some player
Cracking game tonight for England Knights, MoM. Will end up better than his dad!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
southportcdm

Post by southportcdm »

He looks like a real talent but I'm sure he'll do another season at the giants. After that though we'd be best to avoid him. Several weeks ago when he'd only played a couple of games he was already talking about playing in the NRL someday. We'd probably sign him for three years then let him leave after one. With the new Brisbane team starting in 2023 and the continued financial problems of our game I think he'll be amongst the first of many to leave in a new exodus of talent.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Can we not just snatch a scrum half from union, It's not like we haven't raided union before, What's that Farrell lad on with these days?
widdenoldboy

Post by widdenoldboy »

That Pryce kid can kick goals as well...
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

widdenoldboy wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:35 pm That Pryce kid can kick goals as well...
He's a hell of a prospect that's for sure
widdenoldboy

Post by widdenoldboy »

Take the Williams/hanfback cash, ditch Isa/Tommy plus a few others and sign the lad and the Rooster Taukiaho and we'd be set :)
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

Cas wanted a straight swap, Zak for Danny, Wigan said no. Looks like this one could be over