danny richardson

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
nathan_rugby

Re: danny richardson

Post by nathan_rugby »

Someone on RLFANS has said he is at Robin Park right now.

I really worry about our half back options next year if this is the case.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
Shaun1967

Post by Shaun1967 »

I don't usually post in a critical manner on rumours as quite often there's nothing in them.
I can only hope in this case it's a bit of mischief making by a fan from one of our rivals.

I'm not sure what I'm feeling if this is true. I don't know whether it's disappointment or anger.
I've been a season ticket holder since the 1970's and a shareholder for about 30 years.
I'm not disappointed with the appointment of Matty Peet - he's earned his chance.
I'm not disappointed with the Aussie signings - I've not seen anything of them to disappoint me, and not being top of the pile in Australia doesn't equate to not being a stand out player here. Time will tell on that.
We know what we're getting with Danny Richardson.
Castleford dropped him and are willing to get rid for a reason.
He got in the dream team with Saints but was soon moved on.
If we were offered him for free a few months ago as Dan says why didn't we take him knowing that our no 6 was out for the season?
I realise there may not be many options available at the moment, but I'd rather us not sign someone than waste cap space like this.
I never thought I'd be saying it but I may not have a season ticket next year.
“Usually the fans that abuse players like Sam have never done anything of any note themselves. They’re nobodies, whose greatest claim to fame is abusing someone who has, and these so-called ‘Eddie the Experts’ pretend to their mates that they have."

WALLY LEWIS
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

nathan_rugby wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:05 pm Someone on RLFANS has said he is at Robin Park right now.

Wouldn't read to much into that nathan according to one Miller was there last week we are probably just holding a open day for also ran halfbacks once a week with offer of a free shirt can't wait so who it is next week matty Smith anyone 😂😁
sheepsteeth

Post by sheepsteeth »

We need a quality half not just another number.
We have Smith, Tommy and Field.
Powell could play there too if necessary.
So just another body is pointless, we need quality or at least if it’s short term an experienced player like Gale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

keptinthedarkfans wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:26 pm
nathan_rugby wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:05 pm Someone on RLFANS has said he is at Robin Park right now.

Wouldn't read to much into that nathan according to one Miller was there last week we are probably just holding a open day for also ran halfbacks once a week with offer of a free shirt can't wait so who it is next week matty Smith anyone 😂😁
Think it was the same person who said that!
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
saint

Post by saint »

There maybe trouble aheeeeeeeeaad !

This can’t be true. I said it in a previous post . Wigan are simply applying the ‘You’ll do’ approach .

He is not Good enough and will not give you what you need to compete . If that is true , it’s worrying .
southportcdm

Post by southportcdm »

Cas have just re-signed a young halfback Danny McClelland from Scottish RU. They now have Trueman, Richardson, O'Brien and McClelland. One too many or is someone leaving?
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

widdenoldboy wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:47 pm
Charriots Offiah wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:40 pm If he is the best we can do then we need to pack it in.
Any other options out there? Anyone maybe in the U19s who could step up? Should the club (continue) to do nothing?
Yes if this guy is the only option.
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

saint wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:58 pm There maybe trouble aheeeeeeeeaad !

This can’t be true. I said it in a previous post . Wigan are simply applying the ‘You’ll do’ approach .

He is not Good enough and will not give you what you need to compete . If that is true , it’s worrying .
It's not often that I agree with Saint's fans :lol: but you are spot on. He is not good enough as a player and the baggage he will bring will be overbearing.
Wes

Post by Wes »

nathan_rugby wrote:
Wes wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:10 pm I’d swap him for Hardaker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Why?

Who would play centre?
Hallsall
Bibby
Thornley

An other

Point is Id swap him as he doesn’t want to be here?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro