Bevin French

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Dan2266

Re: Bevin French

Post by Dan2266 »

Bevans official stance with the club is he has not decided on his future yet. He HAS NOT Signed the 1 year extension but had verbally agreed to do so.

Should know more in the next 10 days.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Dan2266 wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:15 pm Bevans official stance with the club is he has not decided on his future yet. He HAS NOT Signed the 1 year extension but had verbally agreed to do so.

Is that included in the good news and bad news dan?
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
up the junction

Post by up the junction »

Dan2266 wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:15 pm Bevans official stance with the club is he has not decided on his future yet. He HAS NOT Signed the 1 year extension but had verbally agreed to do so.

Thought you was signing off for a couple of weeks ?
up the junction

Post by up the junction »

The Full back did exercise his additional year option and will return to the Warriors for pre-season ahead of the 2022 season.
(Pasted from the official Warriors website)
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

up the junction wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 5:05 am The Full back did exercise his additional year option and will return to the Warriors for pre-season ahead of the 2022 season.
You need to put the link from the site. Sorry, but I’m not going to do it for you 🙁
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

up the junction wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 5:05 am The Full back did exercise his additional year option and will return to the Warriors for pre-season ahead of the 2022 season.
Like Shaun Edwards had?
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

nathan_rugby wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 7:29 am
Like Shaun Edwards had?
Nothing like Edward's he used Wigan.
French will be back of that I'm sure. Just like hastings will stick to his word but was still crucified on here saying he would not do his last year like watching jackanory on here even they can't match some of stories .
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

keptinthedarkfans wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:55 am
nathan_rugby wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 7:29 am
Like Shaun Edwards had?
Nothing like Edward's he used Wigan.
French will be back of that I'm sure. Just like hastings will stick to his word but was still crucified on here saying he would not do his last year like watching jackanory on here even they can't match some of stories .
It was just a reference to the verbal contracts and Wigan making announcements that it was all official.

Edwards intentions are irrelevant to my point.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Has he / hasn't he / will be thinking about it and verbally agreed but could know in 10 days that's hedging the bets couldn't be more vague
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

ddtftf wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:28 am :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Has he / hasn't he / will be thinking about it and verbally agreed but could know in 10 days that's hedging the bets couldn't be more vague
Not hedging bets at all. Talking facts. He hasn't signed, he has verbally agreed to come back. Will know more in 10 days because he will of made a decision by then. If I find out I will post it before the club announce. I was signing off for a couple of week but wanted to share that.

Im still not going to be posting more so you may well find out about Bevan before I post again.