Bevin French

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
ddtftf

Bevin French

Post by ddtftf »

Been told today from a good source ( A LAM ) that Bevin French is NOT coming back to Wigan
medlocke

Re: Bevin French

Post by medlocke »

Let him stay and bring in Corey Norman
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

If that is true and for it to happen at this stage when it's to late to find a replacement next season is going to be worrying.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
Brennox7

Post by Brennox7 »

Heard he's returning for pre season after extended family time. He feels he owes Wigan.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Whatever the outcome I just feel he owes it to Wigan not to mess them around to much,I always thought he’d go home last season and was very surprised when he signed on again but we shall see.
Tricky Dicky1

Post by Tricky Dicky1 »

Club only today announced his rehab is behind due to coivid and gym closures in Aus.

Is this part of the spin i wonder
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

fozzieskem wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:20 pm Whatever the outcome I just feel he owes it to Wigan not to mess them around to much,I always thought he’d go home last season and was very surprised when he signed on again but we shall see.
Too much? Edit to, not at all!
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

There are still some good players in Australia without a contract. If it is true about French then let’s fill our boots. I suspect a centre will be required if Zak has to revert to fullback.
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

Bevans agent has been trying to get him a NRL deal for 2022 since February, Not sure where Wigan stand in all of this as French activated the year extension to his contract.... could we possibly have another case of an agreement in place but not signed as of yet?!
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Any doubts or anything dodgy and just get rid imo…… dont need any upset….. just want players who are 100% with us or do one……. I dont know for a fact that he isnt commited though
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE