Bevin French

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
keptinthedarkfans

Re: Bevin French

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

irl_warr wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:38 pm I'm looking forward to the fall-out from this one :lol:

Jacko actually wanted to stay at Salford and tried absolutely everything to get out of his deal at Wigan so what Dan is saying doesn't surprise me in the least. Look how quick he changed his social media to Wests Tigers? Pretty sure it was well documented it took him right up to a week before the season to put any mention of Wigan on there when he signed? He couldn't wait to leave :roll:
There will be no fallout over it me and Dan differ on a few things. Doesn't mean either or right or wrong. We say as we believe and stand by it. I differ as I put my kneck on line leaving me wide open to constant snide remarks. Dan posts more cautiously because of the snide backlash. I respect his posts and certainly no axe to grind.

As for hastings he did exactly what he said he would do for Wigan regardless of all speculation by fans and media. He is a man of his word and did everything expected of him at Wigan. What he does and says now is irrelevant anymore to Wigan and good luck to the lad.
irl_warr

Post by irl_warr »

keptinthedarkfans wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:48 pm
irl_warr wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:38 pm I'm looking forward to the fall-out from this one :lol:

Jacko actually wanted to stay at Salford and tried absolutely everything to get out of his deal at Wigan so what Dan is saying doesn't surprise me in the least. Look how quick he changed his social media to Wests Tigers? Pretty sure it was well documented it took him right up to a week before the season to put any mention of Wigan on there when he signed? He couldn't wait to leave :roll:
There will be no fallout over it me and Dan differ on a few things. Doesn't mean either or right or wrong. We say as we believe and stand by it. I differ as I put my kneck on line leaving me wide open to constant snide remarks. Dan posts more cautiously because of the snide backlash. I respect his posts and certainly no axe to grind.

As for hastings he did exactly what he said he would do for Wigan regardless of all speculation by fans and media. He is a man of his word and did everything expected of him at Wigan. What he does and says now is irrelevant anymore to Wigan and good luck to the lad.
I didn't mean an actual fall-out. I meant I cannot wait to see how it all plays out ;)

Agree with Jacko, he did begrudgingly see his contract out. How much of that was to do with COVID restricting his exit strategy is another matter :lol:
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

irl_warr wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 2:15 pm
keptinthedarkfans wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:48 pm

I didn't mean an actual fall-out. I meant I cannot wait to see how it all plays out ;)

Agree with Jacko, he did begrudgingly see his contract out. How much of that was to do with COVID restricting his exit strategy is another matter :lol:
Hastings “exit strategy”was a simple one,join for 2 years and leave at the end of it,no mystery,no shit housing just a bloke sticking to his deal,do I think he connected here the way he did at Salford,no not a chance but I always thought he would come back from his break back home last winter,never doubted it.

Do I think we will see him back in super league oh yes sooner rather than later too,big fish here perhaps not so much back in Australia and no it won’t be at Wigan if indeed he does come back his time here is over of that I’m sure.
Jonh

Post by Jonh »

Due back in Wigan next week.
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

Jonh wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:27 pm Due back in Wigan next week.
https://www.wigantoday.net/sport/rugby- ... ng-3553983

Link for anyone who wants to read the article.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Let's hope they get him fit and not throw him in a day or two after landing back here,but then again wigan seem to have coach who won't rush things now I look forward to seeing him again