ben barba

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
josie andrews

Re: ben barba

Post by josie andrews »

medlocke wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 11:17 am
josie andrews wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 10:53 am Well if the club are stupid enough to sign him, that’s it for me!
I hope it's just silly rumours as he did go missing quite a lot during his time at Saints and like you say he is a nasty little scrote, but a bad rep and drug ban doesn't seem to stop Lenners, no doubt if it happened the majority of fans wouldn't be bothered, Look at how the Wire fans accepted a dog molesterer :shock:
😂😂 the dirty bastard!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
jobo

Post by jobo »

josie andrews wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 8:14 pm
josie andrews wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 10:53 am Well if the club are stupid enough to sign him, that’s it for me!
I hope it's just silly rumours as he did go missing quite a lot during his time at Saints and like you say he is a nasty little scrote, but a bad rep and drug ban doesn't seem to stop Lenners, no doubt if it happened the majority of fans wouldn't be bothered, Look at how the Wire fans accepted a dog molesterer :shock:
😂😂 the dirty bastard!
🤣🤣
PJC

Post by PJC »

The best comment I read about Barber describing his performance towards the end of his time at Saints was “his defence is like a revolving door”. Surely we don’t want him
bill.inger

Post by bill.inger »

It appears that he's just picked up a two year probation order for assaulting his ex brother-in-law. He will have to serve that in Oz so it seems like Barba to Super league is a non starter, if it really ever was on the cards.
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

Surely his previous would stop him from getting a visa to work in the UK?

Perhaps the club have spoken to his agent and it's nothing to do with Barba but another player on his books.
Levrier

Post by Levrier »

Wow, a fat man in red and white who goes missing for most of the year.
Should we leave a carrot out for his raindeer? :lol:
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

Only just saw this. You must admit, it's not easy to sign players with his pedigree 🐩
. . . . . . ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
oval balls

Post by oval balls »

I thought all our overseas players quota was full anyway
wigans turning blue- my arse

Tricky Dicky1

Post by Tricky Dicky1 »

Dont let the truth get in the way of a good rumour :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
pedro