Hardaker to be released.

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Dan2266

Hardaker to be released.

Post by Dan2266 »

Wigan booting him out.
StanleyJean1

Re: Hardaker to be released.

Post by StanleyJean1 »

Ironic how you post this the EXACT time John Davidson the journalist on Twitter does isn’t it? :roll:

Or let me guess, your source wouldn’t allow you to post until it’s leaked elsewhere?
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

StanleyJean1 wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:50 pm Ironic how you post this the EXACT time John Davidson the journalist on Twitter does isn’t it? :roll:

Or let me guess, your source wouldn’t allow you to post until it’s leaked elsewhere?
No, Its not ironic, its behind a paywall that he has released, hence I've not posted a link. Ive spoken to John many of times. We have mutual sources. Ive also said previously I cant leak things like I used too down to my new job.
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

I was told this afternoon by a rugby league journalist that he was going to the dark side. Hard to believe that he would give up the chance of playing in a CC Final. However, from the club’s point of view it is essential that standards are maintained.
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:58 pm I was told this afternoon by a rugby league journalist that he was going to the dark side. Hard to believe that he would give up the chance of playing in a CC Final. However, from the club’s point of view it is essential that standards are maintained.
Leeds & Fetherstone were in contact with Wigan. I dont know of anyone else. Would be a shock to see him go there to be honest, cant imagine Wolf standing for ill discipline and the risk of it upsetting their camp
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:58 pm I was told this afternoon by a rugby league journalist that he was going to the dark side. Hard to believe that he would give up the chance of playing in a CC Final. However, from the club’s point of view it is essential that standards are maintained.
That wouldn't help him with his relocation. Maybe that was just a way of trying to force an exit?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
cumbria_warrior

Post by cumbria_warrior »

Terrible journalism, give the lad a break. If it’s a discipline issue I’m sure he would hold hand up but out and out release ??? Really????

Yes end of year options but now???

My opinion some poor reporting.
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

Mike wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:12 pm
That wouldn't help him with his relocation. Maybe that was just a way of trying to force an exit?
Dark side probably means Union…
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

If this is true I've got an awful feeling we will see the return of Dan Sarginson