Hardaker to fev?

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
shawxshark

Hardaker to fev?

Post by shawxshark »

Heard fev will sign him and loan him straight to Leeds? Uncle Gary obviously doesn’t want him known as a “Leeds” player if he messes up 🤷🏻‍♂️

It was info I heard from a few of Featherstone’s finest at the seaside this week, apparently “everyone in village has known for days” so don’t take it as gospel but I’m posting what I’ve heard
fozzieskem

Re: Hardaker to fev?

Post by fozzieskem »

They can have him to be fair,solid enough but not worth the drama when he can't be bothered
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

So why wouLd they do that? So they can have him back if they end up in SL next season?

Also, do Leeds have the salary cap space?
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

Leeds and salary cap in the same sentence, long time since I saw that!
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

He’s supposedly signing for Leeds tomorrow
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Leeds Rhinos on the verge of securing Zak Hardaker return

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/sport/rugb ... dium=email
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
shawxshark

Post by shawxshark »

So basically he’s thrown toys out of pram because he’s 3rd choice fullback, 3rd choice centre and was playing wing, so he’s done whatever he’s done to get sacked so Leeds/whoever could sign him without paying a fee….
What a way to repay club🤙🏼 Well done Zak! He will be back with all pablo half a bars as we speak, what a waste
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

DaveO wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:51 pm So why wouLd they do that? So they can have him back if they end up in SL next season?

Also, do Leeds have the salary cap space?
Bigger question is probably do Fev has space? - because im guessing this is a salary cap loophole maybe - fev sign him - loan him to leeds for free, fev foot the cap space but leeds pay for him some other way outside of the cap to fev
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

shawxshark wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:48 pm So basically he’s thrown toys out of pram because he’s 3rd choice fullback, 3rd choice centre and was playing wing, so he’s done whatever he’s done to get sacked so Leeds/whoever could sign him without paying a fee….
What a way to repay club🤙🏼 Well done Zak! He will be back with all pablo half a bars as we speak, what a waste
I doubt he has been as calculated as that as he would have run the risk of not getting picked up by someone and potentially getting paid less.

Since he was out of contract end of season wouldn't it have made sense to suck it up a bit longer, continue getting paid and having job security and also increase your chances of someone else signing you?
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

nathan_rugby wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 2:08 pm
shawxshark wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:48 pm So basically he’s thrown toys out of pram because he’s 3rd choice fullback, 3rd choice centre and was playing wing, so he’s done whatever he’s done to get sacked so Leeds/whoever could sign him without paying a fee….
I doubt he has been as calculated as that as he would have run the risk of not getting picked up by someone and potentially getting paid less.

Since he was out of contract end of season wouldn't it have made sense to suck it up a bit longer, continue getting paid and having job security and also increase your chances of someone else signing you?
Of course that makes more sense but time and again he’s shown to have,at best poor judgement