Bevan French to Hull?

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Lazy J

Bevan French to Hull?

Post by Lazy J »

Lots of rumours this morning that French has signed for Hull FC alongside Jake Truman from Cas, Connor is off to the NRL and Gayle is on his way out, so they have a marquee spot available. Wigan are reluctant to use a marquee spot on him.

not sure what truth is in it, but its doing the rounds

anyone got any updates?
There are 10 types of people, those who get binary and those who dont!
Dan2266

Re: Bevan French to Hull?

Post by Dan2266 »

Not been told anything as of yet, Hull are interested in French that is common knowledge, Connor rumours to the NRL would probably explain the rumours of French to Hull. Its probably a case of people putting 2 and 2 together and guessing.

Personally I think Bevan stays, especially after his taste of winning silverware.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Dan2266 wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:53 am Not been told anything as of yet, Hull are interested in French that is common knowledge, Connor rumours to the NRL would probably explain the rumours of French to Hull. Its probably a case of people putting 2 and 2 together and guessing.

Personally I think Bevan stays, especially after his taste of winning silverware.
And also the loyalty & support he was shown during his injury & mothers death
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

Dan2266 wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:53 am Not been told anything as of yet, Hull are interested in French that is common knowledge, Connor rumours to the NRL would probably explain the rumours of French to Hull. Its probably a case of people putting 2 and 2 together and guessing.

I'm with you Dan. Think he will stay. Pretty confident won't go to another sl club.
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

keptinthedarkfans wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:09 pm

I'm with you Dan. Think he will stay. Pretty confident won't go to another sl club.
Money talks and that has to be considered as well I suppose, but like Medlocke says above, Wigan stood by him and you'd like to think he repays us with more than just triggering that 1 year extension last summer.
pedro

Post by pedro »

Dan2266 wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:24 pm

Money talks and that has to be considered as well I suppose, but like Medlocke says above, Wigan stood by him and you'd like to think he repays us with more than just triggering that 1 year extension last summer.
but we need to offer him a new contract for him to sign it
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

pedro wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:32 pm

They're in talks, you don't offer a contract until you agree on what the terms in the contract are.
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

I think the club and us fans want him to stay.
I'm sure the club are in negotiations with him and his agent will no doubt be trying to get the best deal for Bevan. After all, that's the agent's job!
Bearing in mind his backstory I feel he probably wants to stay with Wigan but is wanting to get the best deal he can and as near to marquee money as is possible.
I do hope the club can see this through and Bevan stays with us.
Even the rest of this season I'm really looking forward to him being wingman with Kai as his centre.
KPP's offloads and Bevan's pace and elusiveness being really something exceptional to watch.
Although he was pretty good to watch v Cas!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Dan2266 wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:35 pm
pedro wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:32 pm

They're in talks, you don't offer a contract until you agree on what the terms in the contract are.
I really hope he stays Dan, just think of our back three of Bevan, Jai & Liam 😊 🔥🔥🔥
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Wiganer Ted wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:18 pm I think the club and us fans want him to stay.
I'm sure the club are in negotiations with him and his agent will no doubt be trying to get the best deal for Bevan. After all, that's the agent's job!
Bearing in mind his backstory I feel he probably wants to stay with Wigan but is wanting to get the best deal he can and as near to marquee money as is possible.
I do hope the club can see this through and Bevan stays with us.
Even the rest of this season I'm really looking forward to him being wingman with Kai as his centre.
KPP's offloads and Bevan's pace and elusiveness being really something exceptional to watch.
Although he was pretty good to watch v Cas!
Thought he was superb at FB on Sunday Ted, to say he hasn’t really played there all season😊
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan