Bevan French to Hull?

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
josie andrews
Posts: 31153
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:17 pm
Location: Wigan
Contact:

Re: Bevan French to Hull?

Post by josie andrews »

I know for a fact that Havard has signed for another 2 years.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Dan2266
Posts: 1200
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:47 pm

Re: Bevan French to Hull?

Post by Dan2266 »

josie andrews wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 8:49 pm I know for a fact that Havard has signed for another 2 years.
I believe it has an option for a third as well Josie
josie andrews
Posts: 31153
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:17 pm
Location: Wigan
Contact:

Re: Bevan French to Hull?

Post by josie andrews »

Dan2266 wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:44 pm
josie andrews wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 8:49 pm I know for a fact that Havard has signed for another 2 years.
I believe it has an option for a third as well Josie
Yes 😊
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Charriots Offiah
Posts: 2560
Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:14 pm

Re: Bevan French to Hull?

Post by Charriots Offiah »

josie andrews wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:02 pm
Dan2266 wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:44 pm
josie andrews wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 8:49 pm I know for a fact that Havard has signed for another 2 years.
I believe it has an option for a third as well Josie
Yes 😊
A great bit of business by Wigan. This lad is going to the top.
Dan2266
Posts: 1200
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:47 pm

Re: Bevan French to Hull?

Post by Dan2266 »

Firestarter wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 6:24 pm What position is this “other one” signing dan?
by Jonh » Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:51 pm

Absolutely no inside information but I’m willing to bet most of the following happens.

French goes to Hull, they will offer him marquee money we won’t.

Tommy goes round again in a supporting role (good move).

We sign Cooper, Partington goes the other way.

Bibby signs for the Giants (again money).

We sign a quality centre.

We recruit a bit of a project outside back who can offer comp and support for the outside backs along with Halsall.


Miski moves into the starting squad numbers.

Powell/Faz resign Havard does one more year at least KPP does 1 more year at most.



Depending on Jon's opinion of the player, I'm almost certain he knows about it as well, so it is one of the above in bold.
widdenoldboy
Posts: 1195
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:25 pm

Re: Bevan French to Hull?

Post by widdenoldboy »

Wiganer Ted
Posts: 2945
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:31 pm

Re: Bevan French to Hull?

Post by Wiganer Ted »

With Connor injured Hull will probably bring back Shaul to full back.
If Bevan is to stay in the UK I think he will play at Wigan.
Should he get an offer from the NRL, well that's another matter altogether.
CheshireWarrior
Posts: 1025
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:58 pm

Re: Bevan French to Hull?

Post by CheshireWarrior »

Apart from the post above, I haven't read any. I think Hull FC fans expect Shaul to depart.

Regardless of Connor or Shaul (injured or departing), French will be a huge loss, presuming this is money related as opposed to being unsettled?
widdenoldboy
Posts: 1195
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:25 pm

Re: Bevan French to Hull?

Post by widdenoldboy »

All this chat about no marquee cash for a winger - sign Bev up now! :)
Caboosegg
Posts: 3320
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:51 pm

Re: Bevan French to Hull?

Post by Caboosegg »

Didn't sound like.he was staying.
Sounded like Tomkins did before he announced he was off to the NRL
Remember kids unless everything you say about Wigan is negative you're not a true "Fan"
Post Reply