James McDonnell

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
God2

Re: James McDonnell

Post by God2 »

It’s Ben Crooks from Hull KR.
Dreamteam

Post by Dreamteam »

Junior nsemba has been offered a contract
lcharnock2

Post by lcharnock2 »

God2 wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 8:10 pm It’s Ben Crooks from Hull KR.
Nice signing if true, IMO. Can cover full back, wing and centre plus can kick goals. Would allow us to stop putting 2nd rows at centre, should injuries strike!
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

lcharnock2 wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 10:07 am
Nice signing if true, IMO. Can cover full back, wing and centre plus can kick goals. Would allow us to stop putting 2nd rows at centre, should injuries strike!
Slower than me mate.
CobraCraig

Post by CobraCraig »

Not good enough for us, I’d be massively disappointed if this was true.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

CobraCraig wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 11:54 am
Not good enough for us, I’d be massively disappointed if this was true.
He should fit in with Partington and Powell then
Jonh

Post by Jonh »

I’ve not any inside info but just before he was picked for England Wardle was strongly linked with Wigan.

He then gets picked for England somewhat out of the blue, so he is highly rated by our set up in Wane.

No inside info at all but the way things work I would suggest he signed for Wigan for 2023 then which instigated his availability on the loan market.

King is a big Giants supporter and Huddersfield lad who is also on a big wage. I think short term the move was attractive to both parties.

I am of the opinion (again no inside knowledge just my take on how things can work) that Wardle is a done deal for ‘23.

2 + 2 could equal 5 but I just have a feeling that’s how things have played out.
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

Not the one I'm on about, not heard anything on that, Id be massively underwhelmed if we signed him
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

Jonh wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:14 pm I’ve not any inside info but just before he was picked for England Wardle was strongly linked with Wigan.

He then gets picked for England somewhat out of the blue, so he is highly rated by our set up in Wane.

No inside info at all but the way things work I would suggest he signed for Wigan for 2023 then which instigated his availability on the loan market.

King is a big Giants supporter and Huddersfield lad who is also on a big wage. I think short term the move was attractive to both parties.

I am of the opinion (again no inside knowledge just my take on how things can work) that Wardle is a done deal for ‘23.

2 + 2 could equal 5 but I just have a feeling that’s how things have played out.
Remember I said the player that had signed, his current club may announce it, not Wigan..... 2 + 2 could also not equal 5.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Dan2266 wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:55 pm
Jonh wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:14 pm I’ve not any inside info but just before he was picked for England Wardle was strongly linked with Wigan.

Remember I said the player that had signed, his current club may announce it, not Wigan..... 2 + 2 could also not equal 5.
Top 6 club or Lower club 6 player?