James McDonnell

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Locked
Charriots Offiah
Posts: 2559
Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:14 pm

Re: James McDonnell

Post by Charriots Offiah »

Dan2266 wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:29 pm
josie andrews wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:49 am
Barney841 wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:25 am

Shame if he does.
He’s starting to look quite good in the centre
He told us on Friday when questioned about it that he doesn’t want to leave Wigan at all! So it’s down to money offered IMO
Exactly right Josie, Huddersfield have offered him a great deal
My advice, follow the money. It’s a short career.
fozzieskem
Posts: 5382
Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 10:54 am

Re: James McDonnell

Post by fozzieskem »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:32 pm
Dan2266 wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:29 pm
josie andrews wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:49 am

He told us on Friday when questioned about it that he doesn’t want to leave Wigan at all! So it’s down to money offered IMO
Exactly right Josie, Huddersfield have offered him a great deal
My advice, follow the money. It’s a short career.
Agreed
Barney841
Posts: 1803
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:24 am

Re: James McDonnell

Post by Barney841 »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:32 pm
Dan2266 wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:29 pm
josie andrews wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:49 am

He told us on Friday when questioned about it that he doesn’t want to leave Wigan at all! So it’s down to money offered IMO
Exactly right Josie, Huddersfield have offered him a great deal
My advice, follow the money. It’s a short career.
It depends how much he wants to go. Good money or not, you don’t wanna be unhappy
wgwr1999
Posts: 194
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2022 8:15 pm

Re: James McDonnell

Post by wgwr1999 »

Joining Leeds after rumours of his exit for some time. https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/sport/rugb ... n-24554092

In my opinion, with all due respect, not a big loss from what I have seen -- he's an older prospect at 22 & won't crack the rotation with Bateman & Farrell at the club but yet another forward going makes me think the big fish rumours are true.
up the junction
Posts: 278
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:42 am

Re: James McDonnell

Post by up the junction »

Dan2266 wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 1:53 am He’s staying at Wigan.
Oops
Dan2266
Posts: 1200
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:47 pm

Re: James McDonnell

Post by Dan2266 »

up the junction wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:29 pm
Dan2266 wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 1:53 am He’s staying at Wigan.
Oops
Oops yes, Wigan were sure he was staying.

Leeds are paying him more than we are paying Partington.

Bet me being wrongly informed in the end has made your day... seen as you didn't reply in the other thread but jump on this :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
up the junction
Posts: 278
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:42 am

Re: James McDonnell

Post by up the junction »

You can blow your own Trumpet better than Herp Alpert .
Dan2266
Posts: 1200
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:47 pm

Re: James McDonnell

Post by Dan2266 »

up the junction wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:26 am You can blow your own Trumpet better than Herp Alpert .
Not really, Cant say I wasn't wrong can I? I said he was staying, he isn't.
I said Williams was coming, he didn't.

Whatever I post is accurate at the time of posting, I as do many other people understand things move quickly and can change.

I like to post on here to keep people in the loop with whats going on, even if what I say doesn't end up happening its always reported by the press that it was at least in the pipeline.

I've posted too many things to even mention on here that have gone on to happen with more than just Wigan and I still get people who don't understand how things work questioning me.

If you don't like my posts or think I chat shit then fair enough that's your opinion, but I can guarantee you I don't, As I feel I've proved with the majority of my posts.

As I've also said previously I cant say a lot on certain things so I drop hints to let people put 2 and 2 together, but when I do that I get accused of being ambiguous and leaving myself an out if it doesn't turn out to happen.

Cant Win.
Gerrumonside
Posts: 180
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:58 pm

Re: James McDonnell

Post by Gerrumonside »

Please keep posting for me, as I enjoy reading most posts on here. I appreciate things are fluid and may change and always consider each post with a pinch of salt anyway - as in I’m not looking to debate each statement in too much detail. Any info or transfer rumours within the club are good to hear about…
CobraCraig
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:33 pm

Re: James McDonnell

Post by CobraCraig »

Dan2266 wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 11:04 am
up the junction wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:26 am You can blow your own Trumpet better than Herp Alpert .
Not really, Cant say I wasn't wrong can I? I said he was staying, he isn't.
I said Williams was coming, he didn't.

Whatever I post is accurate at the time of posting, I as do many other people understand things move quickly and can change.

I like to post on here to keep people in the loop with whats going on, even if what I say doesn't end up happening its always reported by the press that it was at least in the pipeline.

I've posted too many things to even mention on here that have gone on to happen with more than just Wigan and I still get people who don't understand how things work questioning me.

If you don't like my posts or think I chat shit then fair enough that's your opinion, but I can guarantee you I don't, As I feel I've proved with the majority of my posts.

As I've also said previously I cant say a lot on certain things so I drop hints to let people put 2 and 2 together, but when I do that I get accused of being ambiguous and leaving myself an out if it doesn't turn out to happen.

Cant Win.
I enjoy your posts as I love a good rumour but I don’t get why you are ambiguous in some posts yet give black and white info on others (normally after someone else has posted somewhere). You said Wigan have signed someone that you didn’t think was announcement worthy the other week, who is that?
Locked