Jake Wardle

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
sheepsteeth

Re: Jake Wardle

Post by sheepsteeth »

I loved Gilly but think he was never the same after that shoulder injury.
He shouldn’t have gone the NRL when he did because of his injuries and covid. Covid never let him get right properly.
In regards to Wardle I’ve been saying to everyone for years I’d live him, I actually think the loan to Warrington makes the stories of him coming to us more reliable as it would appear to back up the notion that him and Watson don’t get on.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

I think the answer to the wardle situation is simple…… if or when he signs for wire next season it probably means we have already agreed with a centre…… whether or not that is gildart only time will tell
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

1. Going for Gildart would be a massive mistake

2. It would also prove me right that Lenners has no ambition for the club

2.1 The club has already part confirmed this with the Powell kerfuffle

3. Proves me right that we are still in the Job's for the boys culture

4. I hope I am proved wrong on counts 2 + 3

:D
wgwr1999

Post by wgwr1999 »

With all due respect Med, it feels like you are pretty steadfast that your opinion on recruitment is factual information & yet still feel the need to seek out self assurance in situations that really aren't there.

I don't think you can ever be "proven wrong" when you live in a perceived reality that perhaps isn't the truth.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

wgwr1999 wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:42 am With all due respect Med, it feels like you are pretty steadfast that your opinion on recruitment is factual information & yet still feel the need to seek out self assurance in situations that really aren't there.

I don't think you can ever be "proven wrong" when you live in a perceived reality that perhaps isn't the truth.
😂😂 nice one 👏🏼👏🏼
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

Wardle king swap makes sense to me. Both players contracted to there clubs next season neither wants to play for there club so exchange will benefit both clubs new player with no fees involved. And both will feel got best deal imo
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Hopefully this will keep bibby with us unless the deed is already done
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
wgwr1999

Post by wgwr1999 »

Unless they are incredibly short on centres next year, I don't see Huddersfield wanting King - especially on that contract.

I think getting a fee for Wardle & reinvesting it elsewhere would be their ideal outcome.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

wgwr1999 wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:42 am With all due respect Med, it feels like you are pretty steadfast that your opinion on recruitment is factual information & yet still feel the need to seek out self assurance in situations that really aren't there.

I have been proven wrong on many occasions on this board and have been man enough to admit it, Just not this time :D
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

👍🤣
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield