Bevan French - STAYING or GOING (merged)

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Dan2266

Re: Bevan French - STAYING or GOING (merged)

Post by Dan2266 »

hows any of that non committal? I'm calling out some nonsense that only 2 people know the details of a legally binding document. two people straight away are French and his Agent, then there's people at Wigan & then there's all the legals, which I know for fact is at least 3.

you really think I'm going to name drop people?

there's reasons I cant say certain things which I've gone into before & and the people who I know that know outside of Wigan are in the same position as me, they're involved in the French & Wigan deal, that I know for a fact, but they obviously don't disclose information about it I just know they're 100% involved.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Dan2266 wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:04 am hows any of that non committal? I'm calling out some nonsense that only 2 people know the details of a legally binding document. two people straight away are French and his Agent, then there's people at Wigan & then there's all the legals, which I know for fact is at least 3.

you really think I'm going to name drop people?

there's reasons I cant say certain things which I've gone into before & and the people who I know that know outside of Wigan are in the same position as me, they're involved in the French & Wigan deal, that I know for a fact, but they obviously don't disclose information about it I just know they're 100% involved.
Take no notice Dan keep on letting us know as much info as you can 😊
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
wgwr1999

Re: Bevin French gone to Newcastle Knights

Post by wgwr1999 »

Jonh wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:37 am
Dan2266 wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:54 pm
Wigan Watcher wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:24 pm

Its four people!
I know of 3 that know & aren't employed by Wigan. So who is the 1 person at Wigan?
I’ve just read through this thread.

Your total non comital comments are becoming ridiculous and damaging.

Some people believe your nonsense.

It makes me feel sad that people like you would rather be praised on a forum than appreciate what it does when your nonsense becomes facts.
With all due respect, Jon, these little tirades add nothing to the forum.

I would much rather someone come onto the forum & say that they have heard that Darrell Goulding is coming out of retirement in 2024 to play centre for Wigan than seeing forced negativity about a sporting rumour. If it's true, great. If it's not, who cares. None of this effects your life outside of watching rugby once a week so just roll your eyes & close off the tab if this somehow annoys you.
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Is Iestyn Harris the agent for Bevin French i cannot seem to confirm if he is or not ?????
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Come on lads keep it respectful, You may not agree with what's being said but that's no excuse to get nasty, If you don't like what you see you can always use the ignore option.
Wigan Watcher

Post by Wigan Watcher »

medlocke wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:35 pm Come on lads keep it respectful, You may not agree with what's being said but that's no excuse to get nasty, If you don't like what you see you can always use the ignore option.

I agree with this statement, I have found that he does tells pokies and makes stuff up but he is doing no harm really. His motivation is his own concern.

I wish him well!

Mike
Site Admin

Re: Bevan French - STAYING or GOING (merge

Post by Mike »

josie andrews wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:22 pm
Wigan Watcher wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:53 pm As of this afternoon no decision made!
Still 50/50
That's the worst position we could be in. (Unless of course he eventually signs).

I suppose we should now be looking to recruit in the event of him leaving. If we find a good replacement, maybe we withdraw our offer in the end otherwise we can't secure the replacement.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

medlocke wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:35 pm Come on lads keep it respectful, You may not agree with what's being said but that's no excuse to get nasty, If you don't like what you see you can always use the ignore option.
Your loving this meds arnt you?
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Wigan Watcher

Re: Bevan French - STAYING or GOING (merge

Post by Wigan Watcher »

Mike wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:02 pm
josie andrews wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:22 pm
Wigan Watcher wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:53 pm As of this afternoon no decision made!
Still 50/50
That's the worst position we could be in. (Unless of course he eventually signs).

I suppose we should now be looking to recruit in the event of him leaving. If we find a good replacement, maybe we withdraw our offer in the end otherwise we can't secure the replacement.
I'm with you on this one now. I must say I have not seen a player like him in many many years That said I feel the tail is now wagging the dog..

medlocke

Post by medlocke »

He'd have been moved on by now in uncle Mo's day, Lenners is too lackadaisical towards contracts, just look at the Edwards kerfuffle