Jake Bibby - LEAVING

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Charriots Offiah

Re: Jake Bibby - LEAVING

Post by Charriots Offiah »

Good luck to Jake. He has seen out his contract with Wigan and that is all I want to see.from any player that signs a deal. If he can get more money elsewhere then good luck to him, it is a short career.
Big Steve

Post by Big Steve »

Yes. You need to look after yourself - it's a short career and he wouldn't be a top earner so good luck to him. Always seems to put 100% in.

Nice to have seen a few flashes of brilliance & creativity from him this season - his assist against Saints and that pass to Marshall v Cas are two highlights.
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

i really like bibby think he can play centre or wing to a good standard - no he shouldnt be starting but id of let others go before him
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Strange we keeping thornley and letting him go
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

reminds me of keeping manfredi instead of tom davies
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
widdenoldboy

Post by widdenoldboy »

Sorry to hear that, always solid and has shown good form recently. Now for a big signing to be announced :)
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

Firestarter wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 2:20 pm Strange we keeping thornley and letting him go
Not really when one is under contract and the other isn’t.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

Wigan_forever1985 wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 2:23 pm reminds me of keeping manfredi instead of tom davies
Tom Davies chose to leave from memory. Not sure if it was pay related but I am sure he was told by Lam he wasn’t planned to be a starting winger.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

nathan_rugby wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:05 pm
Firestarter wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 2:20 pm Strange we keeping thornley and letting him go
Not really when one is under contract and the other isn’t.
Well isnt that up to the club to sort? I like thornley its just the injuries
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Blackpool_Pie

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

Sad to see him go. Very reliable in every way. Try scoring winger. Solid centre. Never injured and always gives his all. Can't blame him at all for seeking a better deal. This is literally what the salary cap is here for though. Wish him all the very best.