KPP

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
widdenoldboy

Re: KPP

Post by widdenoldboy »

keptinthedarkfans wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:41 pm Then why would the club (Newcastle) announce it .if they hadn't signed. Think there a bit more professional than that. Wigan for many years have been well behind the ball when it comes to departure.
Have the Knights actually announced it officially, or is it just media being the media?
I can't find anything on their website (yet).
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

widdenoldboy wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:56 pm
keptinthedarkfans wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:41 pm Then why would the club (Newcastle) announce it .if they hadn't signed. Think there a bit more professional than that. Wigan for many years have been well behind the ball when it comes to departure.
Have the Knights actually announced it officially, or is it just media being the media?
I can't find anything on their website (yet).
Yes I couldn't post link so cut what I could and posted what was said.
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

There's nothing on their website or socials, I don't think its been announced as such. Be interesting to see how its happened if its signed because I cant see a way in which its done, you cant just sign with another club when you have over a year left on your current deal
Brennox7

Post by Brennox7 »

Youve cut something from rugby league news. You hammered me for paper talk and then done it yourself. Clown
Brennox7

Post by Brennox7 »

keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

Brennox7 wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:28 pm Youve cut something from rugby league news. You hammered me for paper talk and then done it yourself. Clown
I didn't knock you I said don't believe papers.
And tough guy be careful who your calling a clown. I promise you it will come back to bite you on the arse.
widdenoldboy

Post by widdenoldboy »

Many strong rumours but can't find anything from the Knights themselves.

This site is a good collection of rumours and news from NRL

https://nrluniverse.com/newcastle-knights-news/

Latest on KPP/Pryce from that site

https://www.msn.com/en-au/sport/rugby-l ... r-AA10xj1D
Brennox7

Post by Brennox7 »

I did exactly the same as you! Posted about internet based content regarding a player whose confirmed as signed. And what? Your threatening me over a blog? I already have called you a clown
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

CALMDOWN LADS OR THE WARNINGS WILL BE COMING OUT!