KPP

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
josie andrews

Re: KPP

Post by josie andrews »

keptinthedarkfans wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:22 pm
josie andrews wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:19 pm
fozzieskem wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:16 pm
Wigan poached him so all is fair and all that but don't keep a player who's choosing the factor 50 suncream and Bermuda shorts I think back to Gildart and his final year his head wasn't in the game at all was it?.

To me there's far to much hype surrounding KKP and the Pryce lad at giants yes lots of potential but that's all it is at the moment.
How did they poach him? He played in London Broncos Academy & the club signed him from there.
Don't waste your breath josie another player being condemned on rumours. Not once has he said wants to go before his contract ends same posters said same about French hastings and field. And all proved. Yes you got it WRONG. Makes me sad that players that when playing give there all for club suddenly become periahers through paper and agent's hipe just to line there own pockets with there own fans christ I'm I'm suprised any body wants come to wigan fittle to say least. Not a rant just sad to read utter shite
I understand where you’re coming from. I chat regularly online with Kai, & it’s just because he won’t get game time or the chance to improve as a player with Batty & Faz in front of him.

Bibby would rather stay at Wigan but the Giants offered him much more.

How many times do folk on here keep saying ‘it’s a short career’, ‘need to earn as much as they can’, then in the next breath calling them because they’re leaving!!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Firestarter wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:12 pm
Its the agents that do all the damage too be fair……. I get wanting to go too the nrl but its when they come back that can be annoying…… on another note if KPP has a stormer for us until 2024 i wont complain
Wigan poached him so all is fair and all that but don't keep a player who's choosing the factor 50 suncream and Bermuda shorts I think back to Gildart and his final year his head wasn't in the game at all was it?.

To me there's far to much hype surrounding KKP and the Pryce lad at giants yes lots of potential but that's all it is at the moment.
How did they poach him? He played in London Broncos Academy & the club signed him from there.
Poor choice of word Josie perhaps,but he wasn’t one of our young lads brought through the system as Wigan do so often,and often get turned over sooner or later time and again when the NRL shows interest,so I’m at a loss other than to say the club did poach him when his contract was up at broncos,either way the club had their eye on him unless he rocked up rugby boots in hand one day :lol:
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

We offered him more money josie as in poached……. Its the way it goes but to answer kitdf…… I personally haven’t condemned anybody…… im saying it as i see it and yes the agents are responsible as i already stated but the players themselves arnt blue eyed boys…… example ….. if it was me and i was offered more at leeds or saints etc ide stay at wigan but thats me…… its called personal opinions which somehow certain posters on here dont seem allowed……. and im not speaking about myself as i dont remember anyone attacking my posts
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Don't waste your breath josie another player being condemned on rumours. Not once has he said wants to go before his contract ends same posters said same about French hastings and field. And all proved. Yes you got it WRONG. Makes me sad that players that when playing give there all for club suddenly become periahers through paper and agent's hipe just to line there own pockets with there own fans christ I'm I'm suprised any body wants come to wigan fittle to say least. Not a rant just sad to read utter shite
I know the weathers on the muggy side but calm it down a touch eh?

A player wants to leave that’s all cool in school with me,I’d say using Joe Burgess as an example a player who’s played very little SL it’s perhaps a bit to early,but I stand by what I said if he’s going let the lad go not a slight on him or his agent for that matter why stay if a deal is in place we all know how injuries happen and it could all be over…

If a player wants to go,let them go simple as that.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Firestarter wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:34 pm We offered him more money josie as in poached……. Its the way it goes but to answer kitdf…… I personally haven’t condemned anybody…… im saying it as i see it and yes the agents are responsible as i already stated but the players themselves arnt blue eyed boys…… example ….. if it was me and i was offered more at leeds or saints etc ide stay at wigan but thats me…… its called personal opinions which somehow certain posters on here dont seem allowed……. and im not speaking about myself as i dont remember anyone attacking my posts
Perhaps poached is the wrong word to use. I’m not attacking your opinion btw, I was genuinely asking you the same way I asked Fozzie what do you mean by poached? The word poached, besides a way to cook eggs, is to take something illegally, which I don’t think the club did. He was out of contract at London, if he even had one, I was led to believe when Wigan approached him.

You could ay the same about Harry Smith from a Widnes community club, although Harry had been in our academy for several years from a young age.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Dreamteam

Post by Dreamteam »

Hastings did an interview in pre season begging for an nrl club to pick him so you couldn’t be more wrong there. Very happy when he left actually
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

Dreamteam wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:02 am

Hastings did an interview in pre season begging for an nrl club to pick him so you couldn’t be more wrong there. Very happy when he left actually
No I am not. Hastings made no secret of his intentions. And we all knew it when he signed. The FACT IS. He did exactly what he signed to do. Also dont change what was said on media to suit your argument he never at any point said he would not see out his contract.
PJC

Post by PJC »

I would/will be sorry to see KPP go but we have not done too badly without him for quite a few games.
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

PJC wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:46 am I would/will be sorry to see KPP go but we have not done too badly without him for quite a few games.
I’m not bothered he wants to go, as I don’t think we’ve missed him.
I think what most people are gutted about is how he will turn out as he’s no where near the finished article, and we won’t get to have it at Wigan( if he accomplishes it)
Blackpool_Pie

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

medlocke wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:54 pm
Blackpool_Pie wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:25 pm
medlocke wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:36 pm Can go at end of season for me, only want players that want to be here
French and Field next to go for you then?
Why is that then?
Because they have desires to play in the NRL