KPP

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
southportcdm

Re: KPP

Post by southportcdm »

No reason why he shouldn't go at the end of his contract but we should make sure he sees it out so that players realise that we mean what we say when they sign. We've been too soft recently and word gets around. I'm sure that Kai is a decent bloke and he'll put in the effort next season even if he'd preferred to be elsewhere. He's not an established star and he's still young enough to benefit from another season with us.
It's not in his best interest to 'swing the lead' next season. Any signing on fee the aussies may offer (and it's never enough) makes very little difference to the club because it has no impact on the salary cap. This business about letting them go early so that they'll re-sign with us when they come back hasn't worked out too well in the past either. He'll play well for us next season then I'll be happy to wish him all the best for the future.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

He has two international players ahead of him in his preferred position! He’s never going to improve playing here if he can’t get a game unless someone is injured.

What makes you think he doesn’t want to be here Meds? He loves it here!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

fozzieskem wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:52 pm
Firestarter wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:05 pm No disrespect to the lad but i think he needs to prove himself first…… hes been good but no world beater…… got to agree with meds….. lets have players that want to play for wigan
Hype mate nothing more he could go on who knows but yes let him go he doesn't want to be here that's cool plenty do frankly
Its the agents that do all the damage too be fair……. I get wanting to go too the nrl but its when they come back that can be annoying…… on another note if KPP has a stormer for us until 2024 i wont complain
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Firestarter wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:12 pm
Firestarter wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:05 pm No disrespect to the lad but i think he needs to prove himself first…… hes been good but no world beater…… got to agree with meds….. lets have players that want to play for wigan
Hype mate nothing more he could go on who knows but yes let him go he doesn't want to be here that's cool plenty do frankly
Its the agents that do all the damage too be fair……. I get wanting to go too the nrl but its when they come back that can be annoying…… on another note if KPP has a stormer for us until 2024 i wont complain
Wigan paoched him so all is fair and all that but don't keep a player who's choosing the factor 50 suncream and Bermuda shorts I think back to Gildart and his final year his head wasn't in the game at all was it?.

To me there's far to much hype surrounding KKP and the Pryce lad at giants yes lots of potential but that's all it is at the moment.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

fozzieskem wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:16 pm

Wigan poached him so all is fair and all that but don't keep a player who's choosing the factor 50 suncream and Bermuda shorts I think back to Gildart and his final year his head wasn't in the game at all was it?.

To me there's far to much hype surrounding KKP and the Pryce lad at giants yes lots of potential but that's all it is at the moment.
How did they poach him? He played in London Broncos Academy & the club signed him from there.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Wigan paoched him so all is fair and all that but don't keep a player who's choosing the factor 50 suncream and Bermuda shorts I think back to Gildart and his final year his head wasn't in the game at all was it?.

yes i forgot we poached him fozzie and your right about the hype but that doesnt come from him…… hes still very green and yet to score a try…… hopefully tomorrow
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

Too early but never mind! Bye bye KPP.
Another one bites the dust!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Firestarter wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:33 pm

yes i forgot we poached him fozzie and your right about the hype but that doesnt come from him…… hes still very green and yet to score a try…… hopefully tomorrow
How did we poach him? He was academy player who was offered a contract for Wigan!

I asked the same question to Fozzie
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

josie andrews wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:19 pm
Wigan poached him so all is fair and all that but don't keep a player who's choosing the factor 50 suncream and Bermuda shorts I think back to Gildart and his final year his head wasn't in the game at all was it?.

How did they poach him? He played in London Broncos Academy & the club signed him from there.
Don't waste your breath josie another player being condemned on rumours. Not once has he said wants to go before his contract ends same posters said same about French hastings and field. And all proved. Yes you got it WRONG. Makes me sad that players that when playing give there all for club suddenly become periahers through paper and agent's hipe just to line there own pockets with there own fans christ I'm I'm suprised any body wants come to wigan fittle to say least. Not a rant just sad to read utter shite
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

Josie is right, he loves Wigan. However he does want to move to the NRL at the end of this season. His agent has told Wigan he would like to move but he wont force it and he will be respectful. He will wait until 2024 if Wigan cant agree a deal to let him go in 2023.