Ricky Leutele

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
CobraCraig

Re: Ricky Leutele

Post by CobraCraig »

wgwr1999 wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 1:00 pm What is this thinking that we need a shiny new halfback? Harry Smith & Cade Cust are starting every game next year when fit & the club have a very promising young halfback they want to develop in Logan Astley.

If anything, we need a new hooker to replace Tommy to come off the bench if the club do not rate Brad O'Neill and/or Sam Powell.
I don’t think there is a need, I know it was rumoured early season that Lino would come in and take Tommys spot and Cust could be used at Hooker if needed.
Imo with Smiths form I would rather the money be spent elsewhere and if Tommy does leave O’Neill take his bench spot.
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

Class act.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:19 pm Class act.
He’s the type of player who’s getting better with age
Big Steve

Post by Big Steve »

Off topic, but relating to the Croft comment.

Is it right we were in discussions with Croft then missed out because we went after Williams instead, with Salford then signing him?
Wigan Watcher

Post by Wigan Watcher »

Wish we could sign Leutele, after last nights game you could see he is a class act.. Come on Wigan see what's in front of you and get him signed.