Lee Briers

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Charriots Offiah

Lee Briers

Post by Charriots Offiah »

Going to Australia.
josie andrews

Re: Lee Briers

Post by josie andrews »

Charriots Offiah wrote: ↑Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:44 pm Going to Australia.
Moved to Rumour Mill.

Link & source please?
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

Thanks Josie I should have posted it in the Rumour Mill.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Charriots Offiah wrote: ↑Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:55 pm Thanks Josie I should have posted it in the Rumour Mill.
No bother 😊

I know before he came to us he was offered jobs in the NRL but preferred to come to us.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

josie andrews wrote: ↑Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:58 pm
Charriots Offiah wrote: ↑Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:55 pm Thanks Josie I should have posted it in the Rumour Mill.
No bother 😊

I know before he came to us he was offered jobs in the NRL but preferred to come to us.
I think josie the job in Australia fell through. But after saying that he is now settled. He also said in his job when management changes they bring in there own staff. If that happened here he would not have a problem finding another club in Australia could be a lot more difficult. Imo a lot more to think about.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

keptinthedarkfans wrote: ↑Sat Aug 06, 2022 2:18 pm
josie andrews wrote: ↑Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:58 pm
No bother 😊

I think josie the job in Australia fell through. But after saying that he is now settled. He also said in his job when management changes they bring in there own staff. If that happened here he would not have a problem finding another club in Australia could be a lot more difficult. Imo a lot more to think about.
He’s told me several times he loves it here & was surprised how much he is enjoying it. When he first came he was so excited for several months, he was like a child in a sweet shop πŸ˜‚
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Don't know if it's just me but I feel wigan are the cusp of something special Briers can be a big part of that if he wants it
CheshireWarrior

Post by CheshireWarrior »

So is he going or not?
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

CheshireWarrior wrote: ↑Sat Aug 06, 2022 7:03 pm So is he going or not?
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I’ll ask him on Monday 😊
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

fozzieskem wrote: ↑Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:46 pm Don't know if it's just me but I feel wigan are the cusp of something special Briers can be a big part of that if he wants it
Agree with you. Long time since i felt like we are not far off something special.