Jake Wardle

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
morley pie eater

Re: Jake Wardle

Post by morley pie eater »

If Bevan leaves, I'd be happy if we signed Samisoni Langi if he's still available.
. . . . . . ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

morley pie eater wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 5:49 pm If Bevan leaves, I'd be happy if we signed Samisoni Langi if he's still available.
Too injury prone.
Shaun1967

Post by Shaun1967 »

Dan2266 wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 11:42 am Linked this morning with Whare.... Maybe something is going on Re the player that HAD signed with Wigan for 2023, what that Is I do not know, Jonh may know more. but as he has said numerous times as well a contract was signed.
Or maybe something is going on Re the player that agreed a loan deal with us for next year?
“Usually the fans that abuse players like Sam have never done anything of any note themselves. They’re nobodies, whose greatest claim to fame is abusing someone who has, and these so-called ‘Eddie the Experts’ pretend to their mates that they have."

WALLY LEWIS
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

nathan_rugby wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:37 pm There is nothing to be confused about.

A few people who are in the know believe Wardle has signed.

Apparent reason for it not being announced is waiting until season end so Wigan can announce Bibby leaving and Huddersfield announce Wardle leaving.
Dan was on about a different player than wardle . Every body knows about wardle not only people in know. The poster said In dans post the above mentioned . Hence confusion. So yes there's reason to question who he meant.
pedro

Post by pedro »

keptinthedarkfans wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:58 pm
nathan_rugby wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:37 pm There is nothing to be confused about.

Apparent reason for it not being announced is waiting until season end so Wigan can announce Bibby leaving and Huddersfield announce Wardle leaving.
Dan was on about a different player than wardle . Every body knows about wardle not only people in know. The poster said In dans post the above mentioned . Hence confusion. So yes there's reason to question who he meant.
dan did say wardle didnt he? wardle wasnt the player he meant regarding the marquee spot though,
wgwr1999

Post by wgwr1999 »

pedro wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:58 pm

dan did say wardle didnt he? wardle wasnt the player he meant regarding the marquee spot though,
Dan & Jon have both stated that Jake Wardle has signed for Wigan from 2023 onward.

Numerous other people who claim to have connections to Huddersfield players have reiterated this also.
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

It was whare in said post ?
wgwr1999

Post by wgwr1999 »

keptinthedarkfans wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:57 pm

It was whare in said post ?
I don't know where the confusion is but here's a recap from what I understand from the forum:

Jake Wardle has signed a contract with Wigan for 2023 onward -- according to both Dan & Jon -- but he's under contract at Huddersfield so he'd likely have to get released to join hence why nothing has been announced including Bibby going the other way. Current Huddersfield players including Jake are saying the deal is 100% done & will be announced once our season has ended -- according to irl_warr.

In terms of Dean Whare, that rumour/link seems to come from the mainstream media first but, in my opinion, it doesn't make sense for us to sign him without getting rid of others [Thornley, Isa, Miski, etc.] since we have also signed Toby King.
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

I posted the Whare link as I was concerned maybe something had happened after all with the player who had already signed a contract for 2023... but was swiftly assured by another user that is not the case.....

Seems like a nonsense link but as id not heard anything to suggest we needed a centre I was slightly worried the one we had signed may not end up going ahead, that is all.
wgwr1999

Post by wgwr1999 »

Dan2266 wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:58 am I posted the Whare link as I was concerned maybe something had happened after all with the player who had already signed a contract for 2023... but was swiftly assured by another user that is not the case.....

Seems like a nonsense link but as id not heard anything to suggest we needed a centre I was slightly worried the one we had signed may not end up going ahead, that is all.
Could be agent talk to ramp up interest in the upcoming free agent?