Joe Lovodua

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Dan2266

Joe Lovodua

Post by Dan2266 »

Been told Wigan held an interest and reached out to the player before he re-signed with Hull FC... not much of a story but there could be 2 ways to look at this....

Were we looking at him for his versatility to replace Tommy who can play more than 1 position.

or

Were we looking at him because the club are looking at potentially signing a 9.

Has anyone heard anything to add to this? as I haven't.
Firestarter

Re: Joe Lovodua

Post by Firestarter »

Dan2266 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:39 am Been told Wigan held an interest and reached out to the player before he re-signed with Hull FC... not much of a story but there could be 2 ways to look at this....

Were we looking at him for his versatility to replace Tommy who can play more than 1 position.

or

I remember short listing him as a potential signing along with a few others
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
StanleyJean1

Post by StanleyJean1 »

Dan2266 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:39 am Been told Wigan held an interest and reached out to the player before he re-signed with Hull FC... not much of a story but there could be 2 ways to look at this....

or

Stood out in the first home game against FC earlier in the season, from the times I’ve seen him I’ve been quite impressed. Would of certainly added another dimension around the ruck
wgwr1999

Post by wgwr1999 »

I do find it odd that they have Dwyer, Lovodua AND Houghton on the books for the next year.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

wgwr1999 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:41 am I do find it odd that they have Dwyer, Lovodua AND Houghton on the books for the next year.
Don't forget though new coach since Dwyer,I wonder what the plan was before Smith?

As you say how many hookers do you need at a club?
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

I think most on here would settle for an honest challenge from O’Neill at 9 unless we can get ackers
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Wigan_forever1985 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:42 pm I think most on here would settle for an honest challenge from O’Neill at 9 unless we can get ackers
Access is a player I'd.love to see wigan go after really I.lressed me when I've seen him this season