“Surprise Signing”

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Crossy210

Re: “Surprise Signing”

Post by Crossy210 »

Dan2266 wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 3:06 pm
Crossy210 wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:55 pm Does anyone have any idea when this big announcement is supposed to take place?
Haven't got a clue, has anyone got any info relating to it? Or are we all just guessing going off the back of a comment on a podcast? I genuinely have no idea what so ever what it is/if there even is one
Does seem to be a bell of a lot of speculation so far
irl_warr

Post by irl_warr »

Dan2266 wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 3:06 pm
Crossy210 wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:55 pm Does anyone have any idea when this big announcement is supposed to take place?
Haven't got a clue, has anyone got any info relating to it? Or are we all just guessing going off the back of a comment on a podcast? I genuinely have no idea what so ever what it is/if there even is one
a guy at salford (management level) who I speak with a lot and knows IL well, seemed to think it was more a comment alluding to Wigan pursuing off-field, commercial deals that were on a scale that would be good for the game on the whole.
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

Flash wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:20 pm
Charriots Offiah wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:10 pm
Dreamteam wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 12:18 pm

There’s people who think Powell was this exciting 9 in his amateur days. There’s a reason he was picked up late and it wasn’t his ability 😂
He was a scrum half in his junior career, he destroyed the Australian schoolboys playing 7.
He also destroyed Saints in the Academy final from loose forward in his pre hooker days.
True, I forgot about that.
CobraCraig

Post by CobraCraig »

I think it’s likely BS, the initial rumour of a big announcement came from poor source (now been taken down) and the Pryce rumour was from someone who had never posted on the forum before and set the account up that day.