“Surprise Signing”

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
josie andrews

Re: “Surprise Signing”

Post by josie andrews »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:37 pm
Mouse13 wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:19 pm
thegimble wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:20 pm Person on Rlfans just named him

Wil Pryce
Thought he was signed to go to Newcastle Knights next year with KPP ?
Maybe a deal has been struck. KPP to Newcastle immediately and Pryce to Wigan permanently.
What?? Why do we need Pryce? A fullback?? A stand-off??

Who are we letting go in those positions to accommodate him? Crazy!! We don’t need him.

Why do you want to get rid of KPP?
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Wes

Post by Wes »

Not saying it is will pryce as I haven’t got a clue but surely if it is he’d be 6 smith 7 cust 9???

Doesn’t fit with the hype about it being good for RL though, just be another signing, a good one no doubt but nothing out of the ordinary. Much prefer it to be Luke Thompson.
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

josie andrews wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:25 pm
Charriots Offiah wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:37 pm
Mouse13 wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:19 pm

Thought he was signed to go to Newcastle Knights next year with KPP ?
Maybe a deal has been struck. KPP to Newcastle immediately and Pryce to Wigan permanently.
What?? Why do we need Pryce? A fullback?? A stand-off??

Who are we letting go in those positions to accommodate him? Crazy!! We don’t need him.

Why do you want to get rid of KPP?
Don’t worry Josie, it was tongue in cheek 😀
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Ide like pryce….. would give us a lot more scope to swap positions especially if he can play stand off( which im not sure about)
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Gaznier

Post by Gaznier »

Cust at 9 pryce at 6.
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Gaznier wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:05 am Cust at 9 pryce at 6.
If that happens the biggest question that has challenged many intellectual geniuses. The question not even the bible has answers for even the understanding or basic principle to uderstand the core value and integers of the numbers needed to get the correct answer

Einstein, Tesla, DaVinci, chuck from Goonies, Musk, Kerry Katona. Great minds of our history could not equate this question only 1 genius could.

Here is the question.

If Cust goes to 9. Will Meds be happy?
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

thegimble wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:14 am
If that happens the biggest question that has challenged many intellectual geniuses. The question not even the bible has answers for even the understanding or basic principle to uderstand the core value and integers of the numbers needed to get the correct answer

Einstein, Tesla, DaVinci, chuck from Goonies, Musk, Kerry Katona. Great minds of our history could not equate this question only 1 genius could.

Here is the question.

I will be more than Happy, though doubt fans of he who can't be mentioned will be :D
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

medlocke wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:39 am

Here is the question.

I will be more than Happy, though doubt fans of he who can't be mentioned will be :D
I knew only the true Meds could answer correctly.

If we do sign Pryce and Cust goes 9 we are a better team. Looks like Powell would then become interchangeable with many positions off the bench
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Why on earth would Wigan sign Pryce makes zero sense to me and certainly not a signing to make waves outside the sport..no my moneys on lenners delorean to cherry pick the great sides of the 80s
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

thegimble wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:47 am
medlocke wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:39 am

Here is the question.

I knew only the true Meds could answer correctly.

If we do sign Pryce and Cust goes 9 we are a better team. Looks like Powell would then become interchangeable with many positions off the bench
Like what?

He has played 95% of his professional career at hooker and 5% as an unsuccessful scrum half.

Why would we play him as anything other than hooker?
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."