Small update on the rumours

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Firestarter

Re: Small update on the rumours

Post by Firestarter »

medlocke wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 10:20 amWhere's Dan
Hes probably had enough of getting abuse for posting RUMOURS
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Dreamteam

Post by Dreamteam »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 1:28 am It would be nice to see a rumour or two
Rads is waiting for the “ right player “ to come along. Let’s see if he can identify another mago or Ellis for us next season when we need 2 world class props. I won’t hold my breath on him
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

No doubt be in for Thompson,another player who now seems to barely play a game
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

fozzieskem wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:36 pm No doubt be in for Thompson,another player who now seems to barely play a game
He’s got a bad injury and will miss the whole of the season. Added to that he has suffered a number of concussions so his signing would be a risk.
southportcdm

Post by southportcdm »

Sadly, I think Thompson would be a high risk signing now given his injury problems. He's still quite young for a prop but his best day are probably already behind him. A year ago I was very keen on signing him but things change quickly when serious injuries are involved. We're not in a position where we can make risky signings especially concerning marquee players. As a bottom line we need three props and two backrowers next season. Any further singings and it becomes a two year re-build. Hopefully we can solve one problem this season with a suitable singing using the Bateman cap space.
Charriots Offiah

Sutton would do nicely. Many on here didn’t rate him but he is a top forward.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 3:28 pm
fozzieskem wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:36 pm No doubt be in for Thompson,another player who now seems to barely play a game
He’s got a bad injury and will miss the whole of the season. Added to that he has suffered a number of concussions so his signing would be a risk.
More than a risk mate,on his day I’d say close to world class but I wouldn’t touch him with a barge pole now.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 10:06 pm Sutton would do nicely. Many on here didn’t rate him but he is a top forward.
Sutton is very happy with his life in Oz with his wife & family
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Charriots Offiah

josie andrews wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:16 am
Charriots Offiah wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 10:06 pm Sutton would do nicely. Many on here didn’t rate him but he is a top forward.
Sutton is very happy with his life in Oz with his wife & family
I know that.
pedro

Post by pedro »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 3:28 pm
perfect for us then