Small update on the rumours

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Dan2266

Small update on the rumours

Post by Dan2266 »

Been told this morning that there is an announcement due from Wigan & that the squad isn't finished as of yet with regards to ins and outs. (Whether the announcement is linked to players I do not know)

This is the first time for weeks Ive been directly told something.

Wasn't given any more info than that even when I pushed and asked what the announcement is in relation too.
Firestarter

Re: Small update on the rumours

Post by Firestarter »

If its squad then surely it means players dan? Just read that langi is close to a deal with a new club….. anybody think he would be a good squad player?
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
John512

Post by John512 »

I read that too, but it doesn't make much sense with Wardle, King and Thornley. Plus backup options of KPP, Bateman and Isa.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

John512 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:21 am I read that too, but it doesn't make much sense with Wardle, King and Thornley. Plus backup options of KPP, Bateman and Isa.
Oh yea i keep forgetting about thornley…… at least langi could cover the halves
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Jonh

Post by Jonh »

Dan2266 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:01 am Been told this morning that there is an announcement due from Wigan & that the squad isn't finished as of yet with regards to ins and outs. (Whether the announcement is linked to players I do not know)

Wasn't given any more info than that even when I pushed and asked what the announcement is in relation too.
In other shocking news, water is wet and the sun is hot. 🤣
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

Jonh wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:05 pm
Dan2266 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:01 am Been told this morning that there is an announcement due from Wigan & that the squad isn't finished as of yet with regards to ins and outs. (Whether the announcement is linked to players I do not know)

In other shocking news, water is wet and the sun is hot. 🤣
"Small Update" - Confirmed their is an announcement due.... not too sure what your issue is here to be honest.
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

No Coincidence Wigan have spoken to the press today after my guy speaking to me either, think about it.
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

Didn't do that with Wardle did I?

And no, everyone is going off one mans comment on a podcast and an article that has since been deleted... I'm just confirming from reliable places that there is in fact a pending announcement.

Unless your comment was to intentionally wind me up or cause a debate it was pretty pointless.
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

I do hope the announcement when it arrives is that of a new player joining the club.
Bateman is joining Wests and Hatings has left to accommodate him. We all know this and the club know we know it. So why not give Matty more to say on the subject?
Lazy J

Post by Lazy J »

Well they've just announced that elite sports have gone bust, so all our merchandise is stuck in a container somewhere. Hope that wasn't it
There are 10 types of people, those who get binary and those who dont!