Rads

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Big stick

Re: Rads

Post by Big stick »

Bobby-WRL wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 10:16 am
ddtftf wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 6:07 pm Its time to tell the truth we need a fast hooker from play the pall & we need a standoff with pace and a kicking game & off load the garbage, also a prop a bit nasty and tough to frighten the opposition Maria Hargraves type, we have proved how valuable speed frightened opponents with French & Field in the side & to be honest i was disappointed with the game plan with Hull passing along the line no players running through the line to hold up defences no kicking through the line to hold up defences it was back to the old days sadly an easy to read attack sorry if it offends some members but its the raw truth
It was an off day ffs. We’ve just battered 3 teams gunning to beat us . Peet is building his team
Don’t talk nonsense we lost this game the season is over championship here we come down with lenners dissolve this worthless club
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

ddtftf wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 6:07 pm Its time to tell the truth we need a fast hooker from play the pall & we need a standoff with pace and a kicking game & off load the garbage, also a prop a bit nasty and tough to frighten the opposition Maria Hargraves type, we have proved how valuable speed frightened opponents with French & Field in the side & to be honest i was disappointed with the game plan with Hull passing along the line no players running through the line to hold up defences no kicking through the line to hold up defences it was back to the old days sadly an easy to read attack sorry if it offends some members but its the raw truth
It was an off day ffs. We’ve just battered 3 teams gunning to beat us . Peet is building his team
Well said 👏🏼👏🏼 I get sick of this team & individual player bashing. Majority of these "fans" don’t even go to home games let alone away games!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Dreamteam

Post by Dreamteam »

josie andrews wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 11:35 am
Well said 👏🏼👏🏼 I get sick of this team & individual player bashing. Majority of these "fans" don’t even go to home games let alone away games!
Why as an admin would u say something like that on a forum were u know there’s plenty of people who can’t get to games. I’m lucky enough to be down the road and sound financially but there’s people who live hours away and can’t afford to travel up every week. Embarrassing comment
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Yes a lot of us cant go due to work.Never had a season ticket for years due to this.Thursday and friday games have lilled me attending more regular
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Firestarter wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 12:05 pm Yes a lot of us cant go due to work.Never had a season ticket for years due to this.Thursday and friday games have lilled me attending more regular
Killed
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Karl Carpenter

Post by Karl Carpenter »

Dreamteam wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 11:58 am

Why as an admin would u say something like that on a forum were u know there’s plenty of people who can’t get to games. I’m lucky enough to be down the road and sound financially but there’s people who live hours away and can’t afford to travel up every week. Embarrassing comment
Correct
Gerrumonside

Post by Gerrumonside »

I think we need 2 of those props to compliment Byrne & Havard, especially loosing Cooper and Singo at the end of the season. I like ONeill at hooker and have high hopes for Forber…

Cmon Rads hope you sign some good forwards :D
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Karl Carpenter wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 12:29 pm
Dreamteam wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 11:58 am

Correct
Yes, apologies to everyone.

I had just been reading somewhere else by someone who doesn’t go to any games but consistently comments after a win, never mind a loss, about how crap we are from top to bottom of the club & I was in a bad mood because of it.

I know people struggle I have friends in Cumbria who get to the majority of home games but can’t
get to Thursday night games, especially at Hull away, because of work commitments on the Friday.

So sorry about my comment.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Bobby-WRL

Post by Bobby-WRL »

Regardless there are plenty of armchair experts . I think Matt Peet knows more than all of us how to coach the team and in-still a great culture.
It’s tiresome listening to people constantly moan as soon as we have a dip when overall we are doing very very well.
NICKYKISS

Post by NICKYKISS »

Anyone unhappy with how things sit currently just needs to ask themselves if they’d have taken this pre the Leigh game and even more so at the point Field went down and was ruled out for 8 weeks. Yes, Thursday was mildly disappointing but there were migrating factors (we can call them excuses if we want to) and in the shake up it won’t matter one jot.

We have one hugely important game in the next few weeks and that’s the cup game at Leeds. If that goes like Thursday, then I fully expect heat to be out on people but I think we’ll be ok and we’ll show we’re a good side.