Rads

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
medlocke

Re: Rads

Post by medlocke »

It’s tiresome listening to people constantly moan about people constantly moaning, not everybody's opinion is the same, some fans really do need to get a grip, or should I say Super fans.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

medlocke wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 3:07 pm It’s tiresome listening to people constantly moan about people constantly moaning, not everybody's opinion is the same, some fans really do need to get a grip, or should I say Super fans.
I have apologised!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

josie andrews wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 6:42 pm
medlocke wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 3:07 pm It’s tiresome listening to people constantly moan about people constantly moaning, not everybody's opinion is the same, some fans really do need to get a grip, or should I say Super fans.
I have apologised!
No need to apologise josie.Whether your positive, negative, right ,wrong, rude or just damn right awkward.Its a forum and everyone is entitled to there opinion
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

I have apologised!
Wasn't having a go at you Josie
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Firestarter wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 6:49 pm
I have apologised!
No need to apologise josie.Whether your positive, negative, right ,wrong, rude or just damn right awkward.Its a forum and everyone is entitled to there opinion
exactly
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Its a terrible thing to say to fans from an admin and hang your head in shame Josie, its hard enough with the financial climate even if they don't go to games it doesn't stop them being fans of the club who may buy shirts etc for their children .
cherry toffee

Post by cherry toffee »

And it’s a terrible thing for you to say about Josie , I don’t know her personally although I see her regularly at away games and it’s obvious she lives and breathes Wigan rugby and sometimes takes it personally when people who are supposed to be fans are constantly running the club down , I know there are people who can’t go for many reasons but there are others who can but don’t bother, so give her a break like it’s been said before everyone is entitled to an opinion
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

I don't go to games, and I wasn't offended. :)
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Gerrumonside

Post by Gerrumonside »

I didn’t make the away-match and I wasn’t offended either!

Not sure Josie meant it that way and she held her hand up to say sorry - suggest we move on 😁
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

medlocke wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 7:14 pm
I have apologised!
Wasn't having a go at you Josie
Okay, no bother 😊
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan